Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Vox
Assistant Moderator
DM_Vox

Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East Empty
PostSubject: Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East   Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Natyala, known for her steadfast determination for prompt and reliable caravan rides, has not been scared away by the undead, giving adventurers passage through dangerous lands no matter the cost. This time it has caught up with her. Natyala the Caravan Rider was attacked earlier today by an unknown assailant. Her body drained and near death, she was found and transported to the nearest healers. The wounds suggest the attacker was undead. Sources are limited, and rumors abound, the details are murky. What is known is she is alive and will be tending to her route again soon.

Many Adventurers have pledged a drive to aid their fallen comrade of transport. Gold and Medical supplies can be donated to help her recover and prevent this from happening again.

When questioned if she was going to give up her route, Natyala has replied.
"I travel, it's what I do. It doesn't matter who or what you are, you're getting to where you need to go. Nothing can stop that."

((caravan rides will be down today Dec/14th. And will return in the evening. To donate to Natyala's health, please PM me IG, or on the forums.))
Back to top Go down
DM_Vox
Assistant Moderator
DM_Vox

Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East   Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Natyala has returned! Quick on her feet, and never being anything but reliable and constant, she has returned to the field for her adventurers.

Though she is still vulnerable...now that she has proven to be invincible, will it happen again?

Donation Totals:
Time: under 2 hours
Gold: 16,400
Healing Supplies: 10 kits

((Thank you everyone for participating in this tiny micro-event. If you would like more events like this in the future, please let me know.

Also. I didn't do this. One of your playerbase did...hopefully that gives you some ideas.))
Back to top Go down

Caravan Attacked: Shadowdale East
Page 1 of 1