Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note left at the Lathander Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelticraven

Kelticraven

A note left at the Lathander Temple Empty
PostSubject: A note left at the Lathander Temple   A note left at the Lathander Temple EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:29 pm

*Maurik Kramer leaves a hand written note that is sealed in a scroll tube on the first bench of the church.
The scroll is the kind used for Spell scrolls, the ends are sealed in wax around brass fittings.
On the outside written in Elven is the words...
For the Wardens.

Inside the note is also written in elven, the script looks to be one of a person that fully understands the language...
it does not look transliterated. The letters are smooth and flowing, the ink is expensive and dark.
The kind used in scribing scrolls for long term use. It reads as such.......*

Well meet Wardens,

I am known as Maurik Kramer, a member of the Black Hounds Mercenary Company. I have served them with honor as both a strong sword arm and a Cleric of Mystra. But of late I have found I do not agree with the actions of the Hounds in the War with the Drow. And as such have placed myself on a leave of absence from them. During that time I have traveled to Freehold and here to the Towers of Song.
I have heard of your group, and feel that you may be the better fit then the Hounds. I am interested in meeting with you and seeing if that is true. I am staying at the Inn across from the Temple of Mystra. If you are interested, leave word with the Bartender of the Inn. Also leave word of a safe place to meet. I give you my word as a Servant of the Goddess Mystra and the word of the Son of a Purple Dragon Commander. This is no trap. I do truly wish to meet with you.

Respectfully Submitted to you... Maurik Kramer

*It is signed with a flourish and a small circle of 7 stars with a path running down the middle of them to the bottom of the circle.*
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

A note left at the Lathander Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: A note left at the Lathander Temple   A note left at the Lathander Temple EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

A couple of days later, Tahandor hands Maurik an answer.

"Dear Don Maurik,
I am sad to tell you that the Wardens, as a group, hardly exist these days. Some of us are still around, and I am sure if a worthy task presents itself, we can gather again and try our best to solve it... in this case, you would of course be invited to join us as as a member on approbation. Alas, we had no missions or request for about a year now, and hence the group has more or less dispersed. If you know about a task worth following, I will gladly try to summon my old friends.
Regards
Piak Lacerda"
Back to top Go down

A note left at the Lathander Temple
Page 1 of 1