Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jalmynar

jalmynar

head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge Empty
PostSubject: head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge   head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:53 am

head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge Nwn2_s11

This head can be found along the road in Fox Ridge. None who find it know how it got there.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge   head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Iwean is on his travels checking the sapling plantings and animals he has been tending. He sees this display and wonders which side of this dispute is the biggest threat to his forest. He sets up a perch in the trees to watch the head on a pole from a distance to allow concealment. If the head isn't claimed by night fall he will bury it with a simple stone marker.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge   head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Amy'wiel happens up on the head and looks it over. "Oh ew.... so gross!" *She looks around and picks up the note, then wraps an old cloak around it, squealing in the process as she pulls it off the stick. "Ew ew ew! Oh why am I doing this, why am I doing this!" The ball like parcel then slips out of her hands and rolls around on the ground, causing her to dance all around, trying to avoid touching it before just throwing the cloak on top of the head and trying to wrap it up. She then huffs a few times, trying to gather her courage and takes it towards Shadowdale. "I don't know who you are," she says to the parcel, "but I'm sure you're someone if your on display like this." She makes it to the east watchtower and hands the head to the first guard she sees. "You're closer so I thought you would want it. I just found it on Fox Ridge. Maybe he was one of yours?" She seems very relieved to be rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge   head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Karovir would pass by and might see the elf picking up the head and walking to Shadowdale wondering what is wrong with the elves these days and why she is going to exactly the place which is at war with her kin returning a head she found on a pole what also the Zhentarim use to do. Was the elf a friend of the Zhentarim and even a possible spy? He rubs his beard grumbling and moves on.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge   head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Satisfied the situation is over Iwean continues his rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge   head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge Empty

Back to top Go down

head on a pole on the road in Fox Ridge
Page 1 of 1