Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The North Ride

Go down 
+4
Pentralia
jalmynar
ObsidianRaven
cdnspr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cdnspr

cdnspr

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:39 am

Fidheliss, the masked Patriarch of House Unterminox, can be seen at the town's centre, speaking to soldiers and civilians alike. To one soldier, he speaks of shovels for digging, picks for breaking rock, wheelbarrows for moving earth and wagons for timber. To his servant, he hands a large bag of gold coins, and tells her to begin spreading word of work. As others arrive, he finds tasks for them as well. Most are soldiers, assigned to guard workcrews.

"What workcrews?" One asks.

"The roads," Fidheliss tells him, "Shadowdale connects the Moonsea to the western Realms and yet the road is barely fit for wagons. We rebuild the road; the entire length of the Shadowdale Trail, spanning the dale's length North and South, and the North Ride, North-East to Zhentil Keep and branching off to the Krag, then down South through the Spiderhaunt Woods and up into the Shadow Gap."

//feel free to reply with your own character's thing, this is an open rp thread
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 am

Junaz would listen in the background nodding softly to what she had heard before saying. "I would volenter my free time to aid in the digging if you'll have me, I will also speak to Swordhand Illsnicker and the Blackfang in hopes of being asigned to the work force inbetween training, Hard Laybor is good for the soul and body as Father use to say often in the fields."
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:04 am

A normal common looking man dressed in grey watches the people gather and bark orders to each other. He listens as the masked man makes his speach with all the other citizans and adventures alike. He does seem to try to avoid the notice of his servent however, keep a number of people between them. Afterwards he heads to the local store and buys normal gear talking to the man about heading to the Beastlands to gather regents. He leaves town shortly afterwards like he has many times in the past, noding to the guards at the tower as he goes. Just another of the many adventures in the area. . .
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Audrey would approach the scene and smile at her father. "I see you are taking on a new task?" She looks down the road, and then over at Junaz. "Yes, Neophyte, if you have enough time to spare, you may assist. Father, let me know if there is anything I may help with in regards to supplies and resources. I have a personal stock pile I can utilize."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Junaz would bow her head in gratitude to the Blackfang before saying. " I am been saving up also, my intent to donate it to the Church, but if it would please the Church, I would happly submit my savings of seven thousend gold, might be enough for a durable road side Shrine."
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:25 pm

"Keep your gold, for now, Neophyte. I want you to make yourself available to my father for whatever he needs. Obey him without question. He will tell me if you do not act accordingly. Consider this part of your training."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Junaz would bow her head deeply before looking the Blackfangs Father, Junaz would bow her head to him and ask. "What is your will my Lord?" She to the noble patriark of the House.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Cruven overhears Fidheliss giving out orders or tasks while he reads over the bulletin board. Hearing the North Ride being mentioned makes the Hound curious and once Fid is done speaking with the soldiers and free he approaches him.

"Hey Fidheliss, couldn't help but overhearin' ya speakin ta the men about the North Ride. Mind if I ask what's goin' on? Got my compound nearin' completion up that way an I'd rather know what's goin' on ahead of time than findin' out later an thinkin' somethin' fishy's up an all."
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 pm

"Neophyte, you'll watch over the workcrews and keep them from harm. The templari are sworn to protect the temple and its clergy, so this will determine how suited you are to that task."

He then looks to Cruven. "Something fishy. How unneighborly of you to assume the worst, and in such a familiar manner as well, using my given name as though we were old friends."

"It so happens I've been meaning to speak to you. Why don't we speak in private?"
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 am

"Eh sorry 'bout that, never really got a hang on the whole titles an diplomatic thing"

He'd smirk slightly.

"Anyway, aye, we can talk, how's over an ale sound? Think I owe ya one from a long long time ago."

((We could do it over PM's if you want, I doubt I'll be able to schedule an exact time to get IG
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 am

Junaz would smile a tiny smile before bowing her head and in an attempted subpressed voice, which her excitment would eep though alittle she would say. "Yes my Lord, Thankyou for this oppitunity."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am

Iwean sees the activity and see that Junaz has been put in charge of the project. When she is finished with her superiors and while his commander is speaking to the zhent boss. He will approach her and ask, "Hello, I'd like to offer my services in assisting you in gathering supplies so as to aviod any damage to the surrounding forest and wildlife."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Songbird

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

At her Lord Unterminox' orders, Songbird works with Architect Smith - keeping a certain reserve in her manner towards him - and with the workforce overseer. And with Neophyte Junaz where their work interests coincide.

Mainly she spreads word among the farms and the hamlets and main Shadowdale town that the new project is going ahead and that anyone who wishes to work on it will be paid. Unfortunately she doesn't notice the man in grey.

In the town and on the farms she doesn't pressure anyone, making it absolutely clear that on her master's orders this is to be voluntary only, and also making it clear that they understand that planting season has begun. If people are pulled off the planting, then the Dale will go hungry later and there's been too much of that in the past years. She is firm about this, and if anyone objects she informs them that this has been cleared with her master.

As the work force trickles in, she makes sure they are paid. That's her main assigned task. She also keeps an eye to make sure they are reasonably well clad and fed.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Junaz would look to Iwean and offer a small polite smile before saying. "I think perhaps you may wish to speak to a Formen, I will be in charge the workmens security and keeping them from harm, if you wish to offer your assistance in their defence and safty then I would welcome a talk with you, but if your hope is to provide a enviromental advisor role, I would recommend you seek out the Forman." Junaz would say softly, but in a firm tone not seeming to want to do any else than she had been ordered to, and having no urge what so ever to assume she had the authority to deal with a task she was not assigned to.
Back to top Go down
Songbird

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Maybe Songbird happened to gather what passed between them [up to you guys if you allow this].

If she does then she would seek Iwaen.

"That sounds a very good idea to me. Where will you begin collecting? You'll need to work with Architect Smith, if it goes well. I can introduce you "
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Junaz would look to Song and smile. "Ill leave this Gentlemen in your capable hands then." she would say to song before offering them a polite nod before looking around the crowd. "Mmm need to find out how meny workers are to be expected... now who to ask..."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Iwean speaks to Songbird and thanks Junez. "Yes I'm more interested in the environmental aspects. Where is Architect Smith?" If given directions or taken to him, he will ask, I would like to assist you in the road building with the intention of limiting the impact on the forest and animal life in the area."
Back to top Go down
Songbird

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Songbird goes with him

"my master's project is important to him and I will support this man in making sure the environment's as little affected as possible"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Junaz looks up and mms softly to herself. "Need more information* and with that she would wonder off to request some info.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 pm

*a dark figure in full helm watches from a distance as the work crews toil over the stretch of road. Should any so much as get to within 50 yards of him or seem to notice him, he instantly poofs ethereal and slinks away into the shadows and makes his way towards Rimwood... only to return to a different stretch of road being worked on as he observes and makes note of anything of interest and further developments.*
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 am

Iwean looks around for the person that may be Architect Smith. (If he finds a person meeting this title) "Hello, Are you Architect Smith? I would like to add my assist with attention on reducing the environmental impact of the road work."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

Iwean stands there alone and watches the backs of the others as they walk away. Takes one more look around for anyone that may look like an architect named Smith. Seeing no one he assumes the Zhents are not interested in reducing the damage to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Songbird

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 pm

He had not actually been alone [see songbird's prev post where she goes with him] and she keeps looking for Architect Smith
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:26 pm

////Sorry forgot that one/// So miss who do you think is Arcitect Smith?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The North Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The North Ride   The North Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

The North Ride
Page 1 of 1