Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ironhouse Cells

Go down 
+3
jalmynar
Malrik
Kaalos003
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

The Ironhouse Cells Empty
PostSubject: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:37 am

Morning comes, She kneels before the altar she crated from her armor and Prays to the Morning Lord

Oh Revered one, Lathander. I ask that you not grant me with material wishes but to watch over the Orphans and those in the Settlement. Those in the Farms within the Grasp of the Tyrannical Zhentarim...

She whispers her prayers,within the cell, not knowing her fate
Back to top Go down
Malrik

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:48 am

An elf sits sharing food, song and conversation with the prisoner. Pondering the outcomes and what madness would drive one to this situation.

Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 am

She looks to him and thanks him for the food he shares

I came here freely seeking allies sancutary. I do however understand why they put me here..For my safety and so they could gain knowledge about those in the Clergy and the Zhentarim.

She sighs not knowing what is to be done

My Thanks to you, Good sir, for coming here to talk with me.. Others would have left me to my solitude and to the madness that would have consumed me. I bear those , no ill Intent. though part of me mourns that I will never see the light of day again

Back to top Go down
Malrik

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 am

The elf chuckles a bit after speaking with her some more, and states.

I have a time glass somewhere here......

He then reaches his hand into his hat. The hat seems to swallow his arm whole and he begins pulling out various things, then shoving them back into the hat because its not what he's looking for. After pulling out a rabbit, a few pieces of Armour, several potions and scrolls, gems and a tea kettle he finally pulls out what looks like a large hour glass.

Ah here it is, a twelve hour glass.... this should help you keep track of what time it is down here. Hope it serves you well.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 am

Accepting the 12 hours time glass she is in awe, she rests in on the barrel within her "room" and proceeds to thank him as he leaves

My Thanks to you. This is by far the best gift I have ever recieved. Perhaps when I am allowed to leave here, I can return the favor to you. But I will ask Lathander to watch over you, My Friend.

She watches him leave, by snapping his fingers and disappears into the wind

May Lathander Watch over you and keep you safe in your travel of the land

She returns to the altar where she Meditates for a few hours
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 am

Morning comes again, she prepares herself and begins her prayers to the Morning Lord

Oh revered One, Lathander. I greet you this day from my "room" and as that you watch over all those under you gaze, protect those in the Morning Farms and Settlement, those of the Farms in Shadowdale, under the Tyrannical fist of the Zhentarim. Grant those Less fortunate peace of mind, and to the Orphans, I ask not for myself but for them.

She slips into a meditative state.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:52 am

While in the cell a dwarf guard arrives with a package. Inside is a prayer book of Lathander, a simple sun symbol, and a few other books that talk about the Morning Lord's faith. She would also be given tea and very good meals. Once a day two guards would walk her to the baths where she could clean herself there. That is normal treatment of those held in the halls.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 am

She accepts the Prayer book, the books and The Sun Symbol, the Symbol of Lathander, almost in tears at their kindness

I thank you all, every one of you within he Ironhouse Clan. You have shown me curtsey and be doing this I wil never forget this level of Kindness. May the Morning Lord watch over you
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:21 am

Before the guard leaves, she asks him would it be possible to get a Small square block so she could build and Altar to Latander

Sir Ironhouse, I know this is alot to ask. And You have all be really good to me. Would it be possible to get a Small square Block, to build an Altar to Lathander. But not to anger your Gods.

She looks longingly at him
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 pm

They bring her what she asks for. Any sharpened tools she needs they closely supervise her while she uses them. Offering aid in the construction of the alter if needed. They seem skilled in the making of small alters, apparently they have done this before.
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

Grendel03

PostSubject: Appearance of an Elder   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Grendel would visit Sophia and have a lengthy discussion with her; about her needs and desires and even her futrue plans.

As a result he would call for a meeting with the other Elders and ask the following:

Sophia be put under his personal protection. Grendel is entirely responsible for her, bound by his word as an Ironhouse.

Sophia be granted Asylum in the Halls...so she can move around freely, under surveilance of the Guards, she may not leave the Halls without permission and she must keep her presence hidden from any random guests.

Grendel then would tell the Council of Elders that he would like to personally overlook her studies and training towards her new faith, assisting her by talking to the right people. Like Keeper Auryne and priests of Lathander at the temple.

Always aware of her past, his axe is never far . . .

As he waits for the Council of Elders to come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

She bows before him and talks abit while she bathes

My Thanks to you Elder Grendel, I will earn your trust in time. Though if I may, may i return to my rest. It has been a long day

she pads down the hall after him, walking into her "room" falling upon the bed and begins dreaming
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:48 pm

She pads about shuffling her feet as she carries stack after stack of Fullplate, from the forge, her task of the day.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: From the Kitchen   The Ironhouse Cells EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

A rich aroma envelops the Ironhouse halls, should anyone enter the Kitchen they would see that Sophia is cooking and baking, and singing

Should they look at what she has already prepared they would see Honeyed Boar, Several Sweet Pies, A large pot of Vegetable soup, Several types and normal and sweet breads, Buttered corn & Chicken with Crispy skinned chicken
Back to top Go down
Dithar

Dithar

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Dithar would pass by the kitchen and have a long look around at all the food that she's cooked, grinning as he does so.

"Oi lass, ye cookin' a feast fer yerself? Don't ye loike what we give ye?"
Back to top Go down
Edra

Edra

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:06 am

Nedra enters the Iron Halls, under the name Leolia in disguise, carrying with her a small basket of berries and some other fruit.
(Dyed her hair black, removed her usually excessive makeup and changed from her red clothes to a simple brown traveling robe)

When asked about her business here by one of the gateguards she replies :

" Greetings master dwarf *She says with a smile* I am a humble follower of Illmater and I am here to visit your prison cells. I wish to help them in any way I can and make their condition more bearable. I brought some fruit and berries with me thinking they might enjoy it. *Still smiling albeit a bit shyly at the guard*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:07 am

As this is a dwarf prison the cells are clean and have running water passing through them. The prisoners are brought food and drink when needed. The area is a dead magic zone so no spells work. There are skilled healers in the halls as well. If anyone feels the need to see prisoners they would be allowed to the area where the cells are but not allowed in with those in the cells. Normally they would stand outside the first area. If they claim to know the prisoner they are allowed to enter the first cell area and stand at the cell door under watch by a member of the guard.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:12 am

Turning to face him, she wears an Apren, her face sweating, her hand covered in flour

Sir Dithar. Oh Yes, yes! I decided to take upon myself to Cook and Bake for the Ironhouse. You have all been too good to me and I wish to repay you all, by serving my time here as Chef. If you are hungry, please take a seat and I will serve you today meal, Sugar-Glazed Ham, Mashed Potatos, Vegetables that were boiled with the Ham and a Whiskey Sauce, Dessert is Apple Cobbler and a Brandy Cream

Nods smiling, as he would pass her by to the Table in the back where a Tankards would be laid out, washed and cleaned
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 am

Edra wrote:
Nedra enters the Iron Halls, under the name Leolia in disguise, carrying with her a small basket of berries and some other fruit.

//oocly Sorry. Would these berries be Poisonous?
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 am

// I would assume that a place that is currently at war with a large evil organization like the zhents who are know to not only send out spyware and assassins would have the common sense to check for poisons and weapons and such. Also not allowing complete strangers into areas like the kitchens or in with those who are asking for sanctuary from these same people. Please assume at the very least the dwarves are ever watchful for tricks and spies./
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 am

///lol just wanted to make sure... dont want the dwarves to be poisoned.. then sophia would be blamed
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Iwean visits Sophia, "Hello how do you fair?" "Do you have any needs?" "Your not missing much outside it still the same chaos its been." If stopped or questioned he will say Grendel has authorized my visits.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 am

She pads about the Ironhouse halls, mopping the Central area infroming the guards tht the floors are wet. before rturning to her active duty, Cook

Sweet aromas can be smelt by nyone who enters the Ironhouse Halls, and she posts up Parchment on the Kitchen Door

Today's Menu
Boar and Corn soup,
Whole meal Breads
Charred Duck,
Boiled Potatos
A Boar, Gravy sauce, with a Hint of Golden Sands ale
Assorted Vegetables
Strawberry Cheesecake
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Before she serves she spots him

Oh , all is well suppose. How are you? Do his Day find you well? Has the Morning Lord looked upon you!

She wold offer him a seat at the table where the guards are seated,and giving him a bite to eat, smiling as she normally does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ironhouse Cells   The Ironhouse Cells Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ironhouse Cells
Page 1 of 1