Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Green panther and the golden dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

Xeneize

The Green panther and the golden dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Rumor has it that the green panther of the Green Owl Tribe, My'manir Arivaela'ruar, has been looking for ways to contact the gold dragon that often visits Myth Drannor. She often asks around the people of the city of song when she is not on duty.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Nadin would talk with My'manir

- My'manir, try to meet with Jacia, paladin of Bahamut, she has more contact with Shalathiux-atan, the goild wyrm you look for.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 pm

My'manir inclines her head in thanks to Nadin for his passing answer along with a respectful pat of her chest and a salute before she seeks the female known as Jacia who she had met briefly at the campsite of the refugee camp but a few days ago.

Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 pm

The ar'tel'quessir grins politely and repeats the gesture, moments before her departure.
Back to top Go down
Haas2

Haas2

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Jacia could easily be found walking around Myth Drannor, looking to help around anyway she can with the people there. If approached she would smile and bow her head in greetings to any of the Akh'Velahr that either pass by or wish to speak with her.

((Just let me know when you want to meet up in game, I know we talked a little last night but it was getting kind of late.))
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 pm

And then the daughter of the dragon king and the green panther had met, talked...
Back to top Go down
Haas2

Haas2

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 am

And upon speaking to one another they agreed upon something. And it was epic in scope
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:15 pm

The elven female is seen looking for the one named Jacia, looking for news on their discussed topic.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 am

As the days and weeks pass on, My'manir appeared to stop looking for the one named Jacia or the gold dragon at all, she is not seen in Myth Drannor now a days...
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm

My'manir has continually looked for the golden dragon and or his follower, Jacia, whenever she could during her few times back in Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green panther and the golden dragon   The Green panther and the golden dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green panther and the golden dragon
Page 1 of 1