Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Purple Among The Trees

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BedlamX

BedlamX

Purple Among The Trees Empty
PostSubject: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 pm

*Having finally recovered and cleaned and oiled his arms and armor, Alistair walks among those still working in Rimwood carefully watching for any signs of those who had done him and his current home harm. He moves with a renewed purpose and is not seen partaking of the wine he had grown so fond of as of late. His silver and purple armor gleams in any sunlight that penetrated the tree cover and his deep purple cloak flows behind him as he walks. He offers no aid while observing, but will lend a hand if asked. When he does help, it is obvious that manual labor is not anything he is used to and most simply stop asking for his help after seeing how badly he does at it.*

*When he once more comes across his old friend, Rene, he would speak softly, but not in a way as to hide his words or appear to be keeping secrets.*

"Have you found out who is responsible for this attack yet? I need to know who they are and who their enemies are. I want them crushed and lifeless before the next season for this."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Celovar would wave the man over with a smile if he heard his words. Should the man come over he offers him some ale and opens a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 pm

*Alistair looks over at the elf, then back to Rene before moving over. He holds up a hand and shakes his head slightly at the offered ale.*

"I appreciate the offer, sir. But I think the time for drink has passed me for now. Was there something I could do for you?"

*His tone is very polite and almost noble, but he is fairly curt and the anger is quite easy to see in his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 pm

"Your loss. Your clothing suggests your either a noble or someone I am very interested in talking to. Are you a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

*Looks the elf over appraisingly before giving a slight nod.*

"If you ask of the Purple Dragon Knights, I was once among their numbers. I am now...retired."

*He taps the black lines and accents that have been added to his armor.*

"What is it you wish to speak of? I am a bit...preoccupied...with finding certain people at the moment and have little time...or patience...for idle talk."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

"Right to business then, right this way."

// I would prefer to do the next portion in game if you are available any time within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Bashztup

Bashztup

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 am

Rene would stand by Alistair.

"From what I have heard it was the Zhentarim, though I can not say I saw it with my own eyes."

As Celovar approaches he would offer him a polite nod and let the two speak.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:57 am

Would return the nod.
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:55 am

((I'll be a bit busy this weekend with some home repairs. But I can probably take a breather from those whenever you think you will be on to chat. Just lemme know a time and I'll try and make it. I'm in Central US timezone, so shouldn't be too tough to find a compatible time Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 pm

BedlamX wrote:
*Having finally recovered and cleaned and oiled his arms and armor, Alistair walks among those still working in Rimwood carefully watching for any signs of those who had done him and his current home harm. He moves with a renewed purpose and is not seen partaking of the wine he had grown so fond of as of late. His silver and purple armor gleams in any sunlight that penetrated the tree cover and his deep purple cloak flows behind him as he walks. He offers no aid while observing, but will lend a hand if asked. When he does help, it is obvious that manual labor is not anything he is used to and most simply stop asking for his help after seeing how badly he does at it.*

*When he once more comes across his old friend, Rene, he would speak softly, but not in a way as to hide his words or appear to be keeping secrets.*

"Have you found out who is responsible for this attack yet? I need to know who they are and who their enemies are. I want them crushed and lifeless before the next season for this."

Bashztup wrote:
Rene would stand by Alistair.

"From what I have heard it was the Zhentarim, though I can not say I saw it with my own eyes."

As Celovar approaches he would offer him a polite nod and let the two speak.

You can notice folders in drannarian basecamping alerting the crime was comited by zhentarin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple Among The Trees   Purple Among The Trees Empty

Back to top Go down

Purple Among The Trees
Page 1 of 1