Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue mage report to the keeper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue mage report to the keeper Empty
PostSubject: Blue mage report to the keeper   Blue mage report to the keeper EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm

ah it sadens me this day to report i have witnessed the zhents allied with devils from the nine hells it seems not just any devils either but lords of them all for the low low cost of innocent lives which is used for currency and or consuption..

we failed to save an innocent but did manage to take out a few zhents such a small consolation but we gained valuable intel..

it seems as well an old prophecy long ago one not many believed in has come to light now about twin celestials being raised by mortals so they could not be influenced by anyone.. i will keep this short as i am tired now and must rest..

one named adela and at the end joined by celovar they could shed light further on this for you..

we set for some length after collecting zhent uniforms speaking with this devil trying to asertain what it was there for and who it worked for and all that stuff.. after which we found it was allied with the zhentarium and as they cm close we seen an innocent with them we backed off and readied ourselves with what spells we had left as we did they vanished into a portal that led to one plane that was super hot.. we failed to save the innocent maily for lack of help if we had more people maybe it would have turned to our favor..

it was past the beastmen before you get to the mountain we was investigating some strange lights i heard in passing wlaking along the road.. one defender which i shall not name started with us but once learned of part of the plan politely bowed out of this which i do not blame them for doing and wish nothing more be said nor done on this.. they was just upholding their ideals as well as they could.. which i still hold very highly in my eyes the fact they would do so is a mark of character for them and many other things.. i was proud of this defender and there fore i will protect them if needs be.. if their name is to come to light to you please for get it or at most offer a pat on back and counciling on benefits and such we could have used the help but not forcibly i prefer to be aided by those willing.. i respect many things about individuals and one i will not break or scold for is them standing for what they believe is right.. i see this defender again i will commend them for their actions and explain to them as best i can my reasoning for my actions.. perhaps they will be able to see my side as well as i did theirs..

sorry i know i said id keep this short and it runs long the zhents are allied with devils and warlocks in their ranks work on a daily basis with devils.. this should not be allowed not at the cost of innocent lives if it is not known before then it is now known for certain they are allies of evil on both sides..

i will be helpping as best i can the celestials that swooped down after they left the devil had caused rain cover to shield them from the eyes of celestials but know it is so rare a celestial would appear for one soul that i firmly believe not even i can 100% know what this could realy mean..

Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Blue mage report to the keeper   Blue mage report to the keeper EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm

The Keeper reads the letter with a worried expression, he sends word to lord Blue that he wants to meet him. ((Will try IG, if not possible will send Pm in a few days Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue mage report to the keeper   Blue mage report to the keeper EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm

((kk no prob you got me on skype to let me know when ya in game or whatever ill try hop in))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue mage report to the keeper   Blue mage report to the keeper Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue mage report to the keeper
Page 1 of 1