Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement from the Blue Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Announcement from the Blue Mage Empty
PostSubject: Announcement from the Blue Mage   Announcement from the Blue Mage EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:38 pm

I am ashamed to admit I was the one who allowed a half drow into the city by accident.

I was solely focused on inspecting all those who sought shelter here for the parasites from shadow dale and cleansing them of this that I neglected to notice anything else..

A report has been filed and I completely accepted the respocibilty for my actions and make no excuses for it.. I am ashamed to have let the city I love and protect so much down at such a time..

Until a punishment is announced I have decided to punish my self by not stepping foot in the city again for a time I deem appropriate unless I am direly needed at which time I will return to aid as best I can before returning to my self imposed exile.

I will still be able to help as needed but only in the need is dire I have further more removed my self from anything concerning the cities safety and left the council until such a time as either the coronals punishment should she choose to or not or my own punishment is finished..

I will still continue my work and studies to better help the city with defence while I am away.

I can nay do more than I am already except to appologise to you the citizens of Myth Drannor for letting you down in time of need and to ask for your forgiveness as well..

Blue Mage

Back to top Go down
Roveston

Announcement from the Blue Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement from the Blue Mage   Announcement from the Blue Mage EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Upon hearing this news, Lucent who is passing the night in Myth Drannor would look for Blue in order to talk to him about it.

(im in game now)
Back to top Go down

Announcement from the Blue Mage
Page 1 of 1