Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thayan in Rimwood

Go down 
+2
PetersonOliveira
Kaalos003
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 pm

She waits patiently in Rimwood by the Boatman's Dock, as he sails fr Myth Drannor with a letter for the Ahk Velahr. It reads

To any and all,
I Salenette Shadowbane hereby ask to be allowed entrance into the City of Song, From there I will explain myself.

The rest of the Letter is illegible due to the Rain pouring down destroying the ink
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Corb was near the campfire when a guard approachs with a letter in hands.

As soon as he reads the letter, he goes to the Kepper's Office looking for Nadin.

If he found Nadin in the office he says.

"Keeper Nadin, I received a letter that was sent by Tahandor. It came from Sallenette. She is asking for permission to enter in Myth Drannor. I though you should want read the letter."
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:06 am

As the Red Wizard stands at the docks Valtore approaches with a guard. "Rimwood be under the control of Myth Drannor and tha Ironhouse Clan. And as such is subject ta both of their Laws. While I have heard that ye don't believe in slaver and have dealt with others of ye order with that forward thinkin, the elves are not quite as open minded. In tha future I would suggest talking ta the guards at the tent there" points off a small distance "and notify them of yur presence. Ye are free ta wait at the docks or travel ta tha Halls of course. But please be aware that yur actions will be closely watched." He then tells one of the guards to keep an eye on him before returning to his duties.
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:11 am

When Corb arrived in the Keeper's Office he don't found Nadin inside his office.

He waits few time before to decide to go to Rimwood see the woman that sent the letter.

Arriving in the Rimwood he talks with the woman for a long time.

After a long conversation he goes back to Myth Drannor and goes to the Keeper Office again. If he find Nadin in the office Corb talks to him about Salenette, if he don't find him, he let a letter on his desk.

"Keeper Nadin,

I received a letter coming from Salenette Shadowbane asking for our help.

She is a known red wizard, but she decided to denounce herself. It's her wish to be free of her Thayan heritage and want to know if we are willing to help her in this new path.

I know that we have orders to don't let Red Wizards enter int the City, but I came here to ask for her if the Council can consider help her.

Signed
Faern Corb."

((OOC: The meeting between Corb and Salenette happened IG.))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 am

blue having had dealings with red wizards before does not trust them at all even if they say they wish to change it is more likely they are here to destabalize our peaceful city with rumored lies and deceitful acts of sabotage or to practice foul arts of necro on our dead..

blue could be seen spitting at the notion of a red wizard in myth drannor saying "the last one i ran out was working with the drow and zhent whats to say this one aint doing the same already they can no more change their ways than i can force myself to love a zhent bahh this is rubbish no i have to go wash me mouth out at just the mention of such things" spits again at that..

he would say no more on the subject and refuse to even speak to or go see the lying creature and goes back to scholl and to a meditation chamber..
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:42 am

Later Nadin would recieve Corb message

I'll bring the case to the conciul apreciation, still our priority is to deal with a series of kidnaps made by the zhentarim, so explain to her this can take some time, even after the council starts. She will need to endure, but this is the only way for now. Unfortunatelly red wizards have a long story of villany and cruelty, so anything involving them is dangerous and requires the council apreciation.

Nadin Moonbolt
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am

Karovir would say something after listening to Nadin: "I wrote a report about her not long ago. She doesn't seem to even realize what her being a red wizard means no matter if she is in favor of slavery or not. The red wizards are our enemies not only because they are slavers or am I mistaken?"
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 am

Two days after Corb left a letter to Nadin, he goes to Rimwood talk to Salenette.

If she still is waiting near the boatman Corb says.

"Hello Miss Salenette,

I'm here to say to you that the Council will study your request.

Unfortunately we have an emergencial issue to solve, then, the Council need some time to decide about your case."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thayan in Rimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayan in Rimwood   Thayan in Rimwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Thayan in Rimwood
Page 1 of 1