Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old man in red at rimwood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
comodohead

comodohead

An old man in red at rimwood Empty
PostSubject: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Azzelas the burning one stands at rimwood and asks for those who were lost in the hells and informations about it.
To those asking its obvious his main concens goes for Karovir Allamander the windrider.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Lilliany, the silent monk which Azzelas know well by now, wanders up near the man, and tilts her head ever so slightly, and nods.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Valtore (on one of his infrequent trips to the Rimwood to buy more chocolate stout from the Halls) stops when he sees the traitor to the rebels. Mumbling to himself in ancient elven Val approaches the man. "Unless ye have good reason ta be here I would suggest leaving." If Azz then expresses his desire to help Val agrees to take a message to the Lathander Temple, but that is all.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:15 am

"Oh the loremaster, been a while. Your words have a point but my presence here has as well. I will leave as soon as my urge to be here has vanished." After Valtore offered to deliver a message Azzelas would ask for a meeting with the aasimar with the turban imesiah ((sorry I do not remember the name exactly)) concerning the captives.

Afterwards Azzelas would wait infront of the elven outpost.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:33 am

Lilliany finds her small board after the dwarf has left, and writes down a few things before turning it to Azzelas.

"The one they call Karovir, they said he was on of those that was lost in the 6.th hells, after he tried to make a deal, his sword for the souls they sought."
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 am

Azzelas nods to the mute monk.

"Tell the turban girl that I offer my help to save Karovir and the like. I will wait on the hill close to the caravan on the northrides edge if my offer is accepted."
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Valtore delivers the message after he gets his keg of stout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old man in red at rimwood   An old man in red at rimwood Empty

Back to top Go down

An old man in red at rimwood
Page 1 of 1