Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Letters dispatched all around the Continent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

Official Letters dispatched all around the Continent Empty
PostSubject: Official Letters dispatched all around the Continent   Official Letters dispatched all around the Continent EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 am

*All Staff of Chauntea in Myth Drannor, with the help of Glamerie and the the Church of Lathander worked several days making copies of this Official Epistle. Now Julia is using her contacts, the Rebels, Harpers, Defenders, Messengers, Merchants and even asked the Coronal to help deliver them around Faerun*

To All Shrines and Temples of the Great Earth Mother
A Call for a Holy Crusade
Official Epistle

I send this to inform you all about the grave and monstrous disrespects and crimes the Zhentarim  have been perpetrating in our Lands, against our people, the families and farmers,

against our Church, Clergy, Temples and even with our Blessed Mother Earth. They’ve persecuted, harassed, banished and tortured our Sisters and Brothers from years now since they invaded and stole our lands.

Shadowdale had one of the greatest and traditional Sanctuaries of our Church in the Continent, The “House of Plenty” that was forced to be abandoned and lies now beyond the reach of any blessing because of the Zhentarim offenses.

I send you irrefutable evidence of their crimes, from their own hands, copies of what they did with one of our high rank member the High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough:

“…so I've attached this eye from the Harvest Mistress to help you once again look it over... ...I'll continue to send you body parts from her and keep her alive here so she cannot be resurrected. Before being appointed as a Commander I served in the Clergy and I have vast knowledge of torture which the Harvest Mistress is experiencing now…

…let me provide these ears for you as a gift directly from the Harvest Mistress. She gives her best... ...The excitement on her face was quite enjoyable, I'm wondering how long I should allow her to retain this hope before telling her that she will spend the rest of her life locked, tortured and mutilated…

Signed,
Commander Raegar Anteos”

And I also send you proof of their alliance with the Dark Elves, the Drows, to pay them 500 slaves every year, people they kidnap among our farmers families, something they call the “Treaty of the Grey Mists”:

Official Letters dispatched all around the Continent Nwn2_s16

Now I plead you all to declare a "Holy Crusade" against the Zhentarim,

I request you to recruit and send us volunteers, Clerics, Paladins, faithful followers to join our cause here, spread all around the continent this Sacred message,

I demand you to use your contacts, your power, to strangle the supply of food to every Zhentarim garrison on earth.

Shadowdale should now be declared "Nurturing Forsaken Land", our Mother removed her Sacred Hands from there, Clerics of Chauntea shall not remain in that region under the penalty of Perpetual Excommunication.

We need your prayers,
May “She Who Shapes All” bless us.

High Harvestmistress Glamerie Windbough, recovering from her suffering, signs this with me too,

Julia Navarre Sallavarian
Harvestmistress of Cormanthor and Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down

Official Letters dispatched all around the Continent
Page 1 of 1