Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane Empty
PostSubject: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:27 am

In the early morning, a tall woman can be seen entering the temple of Bane in Shadowdale. She looks uneasy and very wary of her surroundings. Her brown eyes glance around cautiously as she steps through the door. She is seen wearing heavy armor and carrying a great-axe strapped to her back; her wild, brown hair falling over her shoulders.

Asteria tries to act casual. Of course, walking right into the lion’s den was her last idea of a pleasant experience. She closes and uncloses her fists, in a gesture of nervousness. Really, inside her head she called herself an idiot for being so nervous. In her heart, she felt the urge to turn around and run right back out the door. After surveying the temple for a moment, she tries to glance around for someone in charge.

In that moment, the warrioress curses her faith.  What exactly did registration entail, anyway? Were they going to ask of her past or her faith in the Foehammer? She wasn’t certain if she would be very adept at explaining herself; let alone to a Zhent.

Still, for the moment, her expression is determined and strong, as the woman clearly seeks aid within the temple. She doesn’t bother anyone directly but merely waits patiently to be approached by someone. She may shift from one foot to another, clearly feeling out of place within the confines of the temple.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 am

The Dreadknight stomps from the dungeons in heavy plate and walks towards the way out of the temple.

"Hail Bane"

His words in passing.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:45 am

Audrey walks into the temple, after a long patrol, and sees the woman standing within the sanctuary. The Imperceptor stops and studies the woman's demeanor, then speaks in her usual impassive tone. "What is your business here; may I be of assistance?" She then pulls back her hood and lets her curly red hair tumble down her back as she keeps her gaze centered upon the woman.
Back to top Go down
Moltenfury

Moltenfury

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 am

*Robert Black sits in his usual seat deep in prayer and wouldn't have noticed the woman if Azzelas hadn't spoke so loudly he then returns to prayer for some time and again is disturbed by the sounds of speaking but this time it is Imperceptor*

*He rises and bows in her direction before taking his seat again and returns to prayer*
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 am

comodohead wrote:
The Dreadknight stomps from the dungeons in heavy plate and walks towards the way out of the temple.

"Hail Bane"

His words in passing.

The tall woman startles as the man walks past her, eyeing him a bit cautiously as she nods politely. She doesn’t respond to his statement however besides with a slight frown. Wisely, she keeps her mouth shut and keeps her distance, letting the man pass.

Quote :
Audrey walks into the temple, after a long patrol, and sees the woman standing within the sanctuary. The Imperceptor stops and studies the woman's demeanor, then speaks in her usual impassive tone. "What is your business here; may I be of assistance?" She then pulls back her hood and lets her curly red hair tumble down her back as she keeps her gaze centered upon the woman.

Asteria nods once and glances to the woman as she speaks to her. “Aye, m’am. I was hopin’ ya migh’ be able ta tell a lass where she can register? I…ah…read yer sign. Thought this would be t’best place ta go.” She speaks politely and neutrally to her, her voice taking on her normally dry tone. Her brown eyes watch her curiously for a moment, as the woman pulls down her hood.

Her eyes trail to Robert for a moment but then return to Audrey.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:43 am

Audrey nods briefly to Robert, then returns her gaze to Asteria and sighs softly. "Well, you are human so am I correct in my assumption you are in need of a faith registration?"
Back to top Go down
HexBladerX

HexBladerX

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:04 am

Meryann would stand in Audrey's shadow listening to conversations while making her presence known to none but Audrey
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Pentralia wrote:
Audrey nods briefly to Robert, then returns her gaze to Asteria and sighs softly. "Well, you are human so am I correct in my assumption you are in need of a faith registration?"

She nods again. “Aye. I follow the Foehammer.” The warrior shifts again on her feet, but, seems a bit more at ease as the conversation progresses. “Er…not tha’ ya likely needed ta know tha’ right now but…” She gives a slight shrug of her shoulders. “Though…am curious, ta be honest. Makes me wonder if Tempusites are rare ‘round these parts.”
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 am

((Sorry sorry, got busy!))

The Imperceptor nods before responding. "Your kind are more common than you would think. The registration is for us to always know who could be a potential enemy." She snaps her fingers at Robert and motions him over. "As for your papers, the Slave can take care of them for you."

((This will need to be done in game so you have the actual scroll in your inventory.))
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 am

((No worries at all. =) ))

Quote :
The Imperceptor nods before responding. "Your kind are more common than you would think. The registration is for us to always know who could be a potential enemy." She snaps her fingers at Robert and motions him over. "As for your papers, the Slave can take care of them for you."

"Fair 'nough." The answer seems to sastify the warrior. She glances to Robert and nods. "All righ' then."

((Sure thing. Maybe I could PM you and work out a time to meet IG?))
Back to top Go down
Moltenfury

Moltenfury

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 am

*stands and approaches the woman*

Let us go outside so as to not disturb those in prayer...

//I am on now and should be for a while but if now dosnt work PM me i can usually make anything in the evening work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane   A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warrior Wanders into the Temple of Bane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: