Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The High Harvest Mistress comes home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Sunflower

The High Harvest Mistress comes home Empty
PostSubject: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

A very happy and proud High Harvest Mistress comes home to Shadowdale. Glamerie walks in with the aide of the ones that came to Myth Drannor then to Lathander farms to let her know it was free. She heads to her temple only to find it in ruins. But it doesn't dampen her spirits. She is home.....Home. With in a few day...the crops start to look better than before. Not quite so dry and withering. Chauntea is happy again.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Julia runs to meet her Mentor, asks for her blessing, and offers her a room in the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 pm

My child..you all have done well. Thank you and blessing upon you my dear.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Good that the envoys found you so quick High Harvestmistress, we're anxiously waiting for your return.

I know the Zhentarim took your old Holy Symbol, but I promissed you a new one. I was waiting the best opportunity to hand it to you, hope you like it Glamerie.

((Then Julia gives her a new Holy Symbol))

The High Harvest Mistress comes home Glamer17
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Oh my child! Thank you so much for this. You have made my day.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

((with tears in her eyes Julia accompanies the Holy woman to her room))
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 am

Later on Valtore seeks out the High Harvestmistress;
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 am

Later on Valtore seeks out the High Harvestmistress;

"Ma'am, if ye have a bit of time I would like ta speak with ye. Tha Church has been cleared and tha council has made rebuilding it a priority. While I can have me cousins lay stone on stone, I believe that a church be stronger when tha faithful and community be tha ones who raise tha roof. We be willin ta aid and help direct, but if ye asked tha good folk of Shadowdale ta come together and build a new place of worship it would be stronger and go a long way ta heal tha scars that these last years have made. As I aways say we all may do good thins, but united we can do great thins."
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 am

Glamerie would smile to Valtore. Of course my friend. I wish to see my temple back and I'm sure the farmers do as well. I'll send messengers out to the farmers to come raise the roof a d bring the good blessings of Chauntea back to our lands.
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Trip would seek out Glamerie and be nearly speechless when he finds her. When he can speak in choked up words, it's with a simple smile...

"Welcome home, High Harvest Mistress... I can hardly believe you are safely here, the enemies are purged, and in good faith we can rebuild and grow and prosper without the fear of Bane at every corner. May Chauntea bless you with her endless bounty."

He blushes and sniffles and can't help but give her a warm hug before departing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High Harvest Mistress comes home   The High Harvest Mistress comes home Empty

Back to top Go down

The High Harvest Mistress comes home
Page 1 of 1