Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale   Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am

be aware my freinds i have recieved word from garren that zhent plan an attack on shadow dale as well as have placed a bounty on our heads..

so me and the mages have placed alert wards outside the city as well as inside the city and laid a few traps as well we have set these for the different types of things they are known to use such as outsiders demons devils and so forth so be wary and listen for alarms to go off this be my last day in charge with you all here i have not recieved any requests to stay longer so i will be returning home soon..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale   Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 am

also was warned that the black hounds plan to betray us as well so keep your eyes sharp look for changes or signs..
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale   Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:19 pm

my time is almost at an end here as new leader is elected and my three days are close to an end i shall leave leadership as well as this council as i have recieved no request to continue on from the folks here nor the leader as promised i shall keep my word..

it has been an honor to have served with you all and fight side by side with you you all have my blessings my thanks my gratitude should you need help i will stay one day longer then only be here for visits afterwords. i will not take another leaderships position here they are free and it is time for them to take control and act as free people do and take responcibility for their choices and actions. cause and effect my friends.. this will be a long process of learning for them and im sure mistakes will be made along the way so thosehere those staying i ask ye do best you can to help them advise them look after them when at all posible..

if needed many of you know how to reach me and if i can i will do so..

be well and keep a cool head about you at all times.. sweet water and light laughter may the winds be at ye backs and as my usual be safe my friends and enjoy what we did here take some pride in such we did good and the people are free..

with that he tosses back a stiff drink and goes back to work and finnishes out his last day as he begin helping those in need training the mages setting wards..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale   Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Mage Reports to the Temporary Council of Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1