Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaroak

Zaroak

Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l Empty
PostSubject: Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l   Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 am

If Garen is found he would speak with him, if not he would speak to any and all known lathanderites there.

"This has to stop now, shes completely lost it. I heard rumors you were working on a cure. Where is it? I cannot take this madness much longer, shes void of all logic, does not listen to me, and is dumb enough to believe I have joined the Zhentarim. I need to know how close we are to getting this cure otherwise I will cut off her arm and then use regenerative magics to restore her arm. This has to end, soon."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l   Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:50 am

*After stopping at the inn to check on her children, Arya heads to the temple. Once inside she looks to Celovar with tears in her eyes then lowers her head and walks to the altar going to her knees. She closes her eyes and cries as she prays for help and guidance*
Back to top Go down

Celovar walks into the Lathander temple l
Page 1 of 1