Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bound and Determined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archimedes

Archimedes

Bound and Determined Empty
PostSubject: Bound and Determined   Bound and Determined EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 pm

After helping Gilraen Oronar round up her books and spending some time discussing history in her nook at the Inn, interrupts with a palm outward when Gilraen offers payment for Cleophus's help. Cleo says:

"Thank you, of course, but may I propose another idea? Rather than pay me in gold, perhaps you could pay me in an extended loan of old or remaindered books? Nothing esoteric or rare, mind you! To the contrary, what I require are simple books in the common tongue. Basic books of instruction on letters and numbers. And, lore! But not the dry histories. Things with simple true stories and lovely pictures. You know...for children."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Bound and Determined   Bound and Determined EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Gilrean would give him a motherly smile.

"i do happen to have two of those. One is called the Merry Hin, it discribes the misadventures of Mistockel Pockelmock, its rather amusing... the other is called the Princess at dawn, and details the heroic tale of Sir Edmond Dallahar of Cormyr rescuing a foreign Princess from a Dragon."

She Hands him both books...

"do take care of them.. they were good companions to me and i am sure the children will love the storys."
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Bound and Determined   Bound and Determined EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:16 am

Garren would approach Miss Oronar several days later, carrying tomes, Seven bound tomes, bound in a twine, covered in a Leather bag.

" Miss Oronar, I have searched High ad low and found several tomes for you. I do hope that you find these as Interesting to read as I have."

He hands the Bag over to her, bows and walks to the Farms.
Inside are Tomes such as
The Doombringers,
The Ghost of Coynberry,
Utgardt Barbarians
The Ruins of Illusk
Wind by the Fireside
The Book of Banes
The Book of All Elements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound and Determined   Bound and Determined Empty