Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thelight1

Thelight1

Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra Empty
PostSubject: Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra   Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:05 pm

In the streets of Shadowdale, Ahri seeks a priest or priestess of Mystra, spellbook in hand. She will quietly ask passersby and other wizards if they know of one or have met one recently.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra   Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:37 pm

As the hooded dwarf returns from the Silverhand estate he sees the girl talking to people on the street. Hearing her request he approaches her "Lass, there be an elf in Myth Drannor named Aerul who is a wizard and a priest of Mystra. He's a bit old and can be cranky, but a good sort of fella. I can take him a message if ye wish. I was returnin ta Myth now that I be done with me business." He waits for an answer.

//Aerul is played by Smithers666
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

Thelight1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra   Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 am

Ahri smiles. "I would apprieciate that very much. I will be traveling to Myth Drannor soon, so I will be able to see him in a short while. Just tell him that i'd like to speak with him privately. I have quite a bit to discuss." She bows, knowing that it was a short message, but she seemed to not want to go into what she wanted to discuss with the priest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra   Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking a priest or priestess of Mystra
Page 1 of 1