Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Shadowdale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Leaving Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Shadowdale   Leaving Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:31 am

The Bardess known as Ticla is seen packing her bags in preparation to leave Shadowdale, likely the dales as well. There is sadness in her eyes yet nothing can keep her any longer after recent events.

Leaving Shadowdale Dsx

The constant rude comments, the pestering and ridiculing her life before the liberation of Shadowdale have proven to make her leave.

If there is no more kindness, if there is only disdain and miscontempt, how can there be room for a smile upon this servant's face?
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Leaving Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Shadowdale   Leaving Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 am

As Ticla walks the road of Shadowdale one last time, her eyes are toward the sky, and memories echo though her mind. Moments of kindness, moments of tension. How she met Senath Shade, her life though briefly in Myth Drannor. Those moments of amazement as Sir Chance was performing, or her dance with Songbird.

Yes she remebered her time in Freehaven as well as the Zhents, such as Fid. And Wuuq the Banite that did impress her, he had explained his faith quite well. Then off Course Sarla Kenson, and many others she may even call friends at some stage.

She remembered the Harvest festival, oh how did she perform well those days before the children of Shadowdale. And the Wild hunt, such a big boar she had never seen!

All those moments.. will now be lost in time, like the passing clouds of the sky she walked under.

Back to top Go down
Verify This

Leaving Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Shadowdale   Leaving Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Alaia doesn't notice - or, if she does, she doesn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

Leaving Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Shadowdale   Leaving Shadowdale EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Trip Kindred of the House of Plenty would pass by Ticla on the Shadowdale road and in his normal gentle manner, notice Ticla was troubled and approach her easily...

"Fair day to ya, Ma'am" *he would smile softly* "Are you in trouble of some kind? Perhaps I can offer my assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Leaving Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Shadowdale   Leaving Shadowdale EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Ticla sighs a moment, deeply from the deepest of her frustrated mind. Then she slowly looks up from her hood, and explains to Trip Kindred what had happened.

(see screenshot, it is very obious)

"It is such rudeness I am running from, it is such comments of random disdain I shall walk away from. At least now, I shall camp far away, near the Ranger camp at least. And shy away from people."

Her look turns bitter/

"Who are they to judge me, they who hardly know me? Who are they to demand me to leave, if not a guard of Shadowdale? What right do they have to send me away, while I just stood there, quietly not bothering anyone?

No..

Senath, Sir Chance and Songbird. They know do know me, they have gone, faded into the mists of time. And so should I. For none now stand there in Shadowdale who remember me, or treat me with the kindness a former slave may carve for, after all these years."

And with these words, Ticla shuffles away to disapear into the darkness of the forests, and with her a solemn song follows.

[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Shadowdale   Leaving Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1