Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A barbarian in woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A barbarian in woods Empty
PostSubject: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:17 pm

For the past week a new face could be seen hunting in Shadowdale Woods. His hunts flow through his rage, and he leaves a lot of blood upon the land from his animal victims. This bald, short yet well built human does this only when hungry, and while his kills upon the animals look like some monster that teared them apart, after the rage leaves him and he finds a little bit of peace, he gives a prayer of respect to any of his slain prey, makes a fire place, and prepares the fresh meat for meal. Few times he could be seen sitting in Central Shadowdale, but this town does not hold him for long, he visits it usually to get ale, read some things on the board, and get to know the territory in general before he arms himself with spear and axes, puts helmet with horns on his head, and goes to wilds to practice against monsters or hunt animals of Shadowdale Woods for his own survival. Those that could see him from closer distance could notice that he has some wooden jewelry that remind on symbol of the Forest Queen and Black Lion (Ughtar), but the design is not in best shape as it was made by unskilled hands, and appears to be very old. After hearing that there is a Druid's Grove in Shadowdale Woods, he expressed curiosity and interest to find it, and so he continues to search for the grove.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 am

Standing on top of the Anthill, the Barbarian is watched by a woman in grey-brown robes, long hood over her face. Just her chin and lips can be seen. She holds a spear in her hand, almost leaning on it, using it as a walking stick.

The sad aura surrounding her makes her speak not, rather quietly observe the searching barbarian.

"What brings him here winds of the sky?"

she asked, a whispering, broken voice to herself.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:42 am

Iwean will watch the 2 from arespectful distance gaging what their intent is.
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:51 pm

One day in the woods, not too far from the Grove, barefoot as always, and carrying a pair of quail from her own most recent hunt, Muirne spots the man and offers a small wave after resting her spear against a nearby tree.  She smiles, "Good day, mister.  Are you lost, or simply hunting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 pm

"Good day miss." The barbarian returns a drool smile back to barefoot lady, as he appears to hold a bone of some animal in his hand, and eats baked meat from it. He looks around the woods before answering the question "I should not be lost. These are Shadowdale Woods yes? I hunt here sometimes when I am hungry, the flesh here is tasty. But I also seek a grove and circle I was told about to be somewhere on this land." He offers the lady a bite of his meat. And he looks at her spear, she also has a spear! "What about you? Do you hunt here too? Or you are lost?"
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:51 pm

She chuckles, "Well I get lost rather easily, but the oaks here know when to point me in the right direction."  She politely shakes her head no at the offer of food.  "I ate a large breakfast before I set out.  I hunt now and again as needs must."  She studies him thoughtfully.  "You aren't far from the Grove... If you seek to speak with the Circle Elders I can introduce you to them?  Or do you seek the Circle for some other reason?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 pm

"Ha! I don't go either without eating first too. But I get hungry often anyway." Barbarian bites another piece of meat and continues to speak with the lady as he chews the meat with full mouth: "I am Oyo, I am a warrior who embraces the wilds and primal ways of rage. But I am new to these woods and I have been traveling alone for long time. I heard from locals that there is a druid circle in these woods, so I seek them to honor those who respect the wilderness and get to know them." Oyo looks the lady up and down as she offers assistance. "You know where the grove and its elders dwell? Are you a sister of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm

She smiles with a faint nod, "The Grove is as much home as the place named such in my childhood. I would show you the way if it suits you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 pm

"Yes thank you." Barbarian nods and accepts the offer. He'd follow her lead.
Back to top Go down
HeavensMistress

HeavensMistress

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:39 pm

((Want to set up a time to continue Game side?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 pm

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Ticla wanders off without a word now the two seem to be talking to each other (ingame) and she fades with the evening dusk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A barbarian in woods   A barbarian in woods Empty

Back to top Go down

A barbarian in woods
Page 1 of 1