Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekzebiche

If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but... Empty
PostSubject: If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but...   If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:53 pm

One of the problems UD have is that whenever new players start new characters there, they either found no players at all, or only those who have toons of high levels, so they need to do the hardest part (those levels below 10) alone, what can be almost impossible for casters, or difficult as hell. Besides, without any RP, gameplay experience becomes something less than OC and expansions can offer. Having that in mind, i rolled a new character to accompany those who might want to play in UD from level one. I have lots of free time now and can be online quite often. Come and join me online, while my toon is still below 6th level ))
Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but...   If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

i am a bit of a sucker for creating new character - its something i love doing - so i have several lowish- mid toons including Maja Dabel'kith and Golshifteh. I actually prefer mid levels. My login is Max Hatchet and and have been on surface recently with Ral Partha surfacer but if people see me they can pm me and i can probs come down. Am on a bit erractically but maybe a bit more this week.
Back to top Go down
Shindoku90

Shindoku90

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but...   If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but... EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 am

I'm around in the UD with my main, if anyone would like to get some RP XP as well. I may be higher level than some of you if you're making new characters, but I'd always be more than happy to RP and help out while I'm down there. :3 If you see Veska Uveleth on, go ahead and feel free to hop on your UDer if you feel like it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but...   If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you wanted to roll a new character in UD, but...
Page 1 of 1