Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival at the Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Arrival at the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at the Academy   Arrival at the Academy EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Fulfilling his promise to Calkin Mark arrives in the morning to the Academy after a long night rest, he then proceeds to the classroom where some students are having a class and waits for the teacher to let him present himself.
"Greetings fellow students, as the result of a promise to your... What do you call it? Magister? Arch mage? The big Hin? I am here to be used as a target dummy for your magics so you know the feeling to fight against enemies that have some degree of resistance to your spells and... That are trained to withstand the impact of your spells should you succeed and counter-attack as hard and swiftly as possible.
I want to add that I am not the worst out there you can face, since I focus primarly in defending those that I care about, but it should give you a pretty good idea of what a drow feels like, since they have innate magic resistance.
Other than that, my name is Mark and I accept suggestions of any kind"

He says letting the class procceed
Back to top Go down
KSC

Arrival at the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Academy   Arrival at the Academy EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

Anna, passing by the class with a collection of books to be re-shelved, pauses and smiles. Any nearby might hear her mutter something about someone else being target practice for a change.
Back to top Go down

Arrival at the Academy
Page 1 of 1