Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hooded figure points and laughs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage

Rage

The Hooded figure points and laughs Empty
PostSubject: The Hooded figure points and laughs   The Hooded figure points and laughs EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Standindg next to the notice of all the banned races, individuals, the Hooded figure lets out a loud raspy laugh pointing to the public notice.
" As easily predicted . . . " , the figure coughs out with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Wakefield

Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded figure points and laughs   The Hooded figure points and laughs EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Wakefield takes a long drag of his cigarette, then looks to the figure, the notice, and then the figure once more.

"You a big fan of criminals, or tyrants, monsters who wanna kill you, fella? Otherwise I'm missin' the joke."
Back to top Go down
Rage

Rage

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded figure points and laughs   The Hooded figure points and laughs EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:09 pm

The laughing stops , as the eyes focus at the Hin.

"More than your words... The very tone and demeanor that you show ... All I see and hear in you is ... Fear ...
Perhaps once you were reviled here , and now it is your turn to wield ... Your anxiety over all those that you fear , and try to hold far from you ... Will likely keep them away about as well as the previous oppressors ... Kept you away !"
With that the figure laughs again, smirking at the Hin
Back to top Go down
Wakefield

Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded figure points and laughs   The Hooded figure points and laughs EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 pm

"Eh? Nah, I wasn't reviled or anythin'. That's a weird statment," he replies, clearly confused about what is even happening right now. "I just kinda don't like folks who wanna kill or eat me, y'know? Or criminals, but that's more a business matter."

After another puff of his cigarette, he asks, "So what's your story, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hooded figure points and laughs   The Hooded figure points and laughs Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hooded figure points and laughs
Page 1 of 1