Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Plenty looking for staff additions

Go down 
+4
halfcentaur
Mistress of Bane
Lebbon
Navarre_Sallavarian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Empty
PostSubject: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 am

Official Announcement

"The new House of Plenty, rebuilt and expanded, have a few open positions in Staff and is looking for Chauntea followers willing to occupy them,

The people of Shadowdale need spiritual support and help to get on with life after the occupation,

We are specially searching for more Clerics to tend the daily duties, Paladins to help protect the Temple, the fields and the farmers, Monks and Druids to take care of our renovated Gardens, and any other follower of our Great Mother not averse to hard work,

We offer the complete structure and resources of the Temple, three plenty meals of good food every day, a warm bed, fellowship and the possibility to continue your studies and advance in the Church's hierarchy."

Join the House of Plenty
House of Plenty looking for staff additions Ry1z
Field Guardian and Templar Knight, a Paladin of Chauntea

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:25 pm

*The Earth Genasi Onyx, whom has been seen often going between The House of Plenty and the cursed spider house, stares at the announcement. After an hour, she goes back to staring at the large statue of the Harvest Mistress*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:18 am

*Julia meets Onyx, teaches her how to pray, talk about the "Great Mother of All" and encourages her motivations.*

Next time I'll ask her if she knows how to read and I'll give her a book, or start to give her reading lessons.

House of Plenty looking for staff additions T5xm

House of Plenty looking for staff additions 9ll1

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Jy2j

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Looking for a Chauntean who wants to run the Orphanage

"The House of Plenty is looking for a Chauntea follower who would like to take the responsability and honor to head the new City Orphanage now located here in the Temple's Gardens.

If you're interested please contact High Harvestmistress Julia Navarre."

House of Plenty looking for staff additions P2mc

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Pi0w
Chauntea Priestess and Preceptress
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:42 pm

"The Conversion of a Dragon"

Hail the new member of our Church,

the Chauntean Rwolf Sterling,

House of Plenty "Master-at-Arms"

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Z18r

House of Plenty looking for staff additions 7er9

House of Plenty looking for staff additions 8fr3

House of Plenty looking for staff additions B75y1010
Rwolf Sterling, Dragon of Chauntea
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Help offered with the Orphanage

The House of Plenty is proud to announce that Mademoiselles Sophia and Kesa offered to help the children
at the new City Orphanage now located in the Temple's Gardens.

Be welcome and blessed.

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Ajvy
Join the House of Plenty
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 pm

A dark haired very young man in chainmail comes into the Church one day. On his shoulder is a coat of arms; a Fist inside a flame. He seeks out the harvestmistress.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:13 pm

*The Field Guardians inform him that isn't difficult to find her in the Temple or the Gardens, and if needed, he can schedule a meeting.* ((I would love to do this ingame my friend, can be? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

((Definitely. I'll be gone this weekend and PM you on Monday!))
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:28 pm

*Onyx goes to the harvest mistress Julia and officaly asks to join the church*

"I have given it much thought, and I believe my destination has been found. I wish to help how I can."
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Be welcome my dear, we're very happy with your decision,

lets now prepare a ceremony for you to say your vows,

hope you like to study cause I have many books for you, hehe
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 am

The Redemption of a Soul

A young girl, who had trodden very wrong ways in her past, came to the House of Plenty looking for guidance to redeem herself from former sins and find a new life. She lost everything she loved, her husband and son, her motivations and objectives. As a Chauntea follower, hope returned to her life, and the gentle and loyal Sophia now have many suffered orphan children who need love and attention under her care.

House of Plenty looking for staff additions R20p

House of Plenty looking for staff additions U89z

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Prg7

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 am

Sophia can been both seen and Heard at midday each day at the Gazebo in the Temple Garden singing the Children and reading to them, tales of Noble creatures, of Paladins of Chauntea and Priests of the Chauntea and sometimes other faiths of Goodly and Just cause.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:25 am

All community welcomes our new Sister

Following her stated desire, manifested after a long period of meditation, prayers and learning process, Sister Onyx made her vows last night and is now an official member of the House of Plenty and a faithful follower of our Great Mother.

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Rk9d

House of Plenty looking for staff additions 8n5r

House of Plenty looking for staff additions 1kvn

House of Plenty looking for staff additions K96q

((I would like to ask the Staff to please take a look in the posts here about Onyx conversion and allow her the Deity change she wants, thanks  Smile ))

Last edited by Navarre_Sallavarian on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:49 pm

*Now that the Temple was rebuilt and the Guild restored, everybody in Town can see sacks of grains and food from the last harvest and donations being stocked inside the Temple's Granary. A frenetic activity of all the Chauntea Staff in Shadowdale around the fields and the farms, in final preparation for the coming winter. Everybody who offer help are welcome and quick assigned to a task, there is hard work everywhere. The High Harvestmistress can be seen organizing the efforts and, during the short breaks, surrounded by the orphans, people can hear her telling the children a fable about an "Ant" and a "Grasshopper".*

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Oo50
Druid of Chauntea
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:22 pm

*Onyx can be seen going to a different farm everyday, helping the farmers get the last of their crops in before the cold. She works hard everyday, seemingly not tiring as she works from dawn until dusk*
Back to top Go down
Mistress of Bane

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Valerie is checking over the grain stores and root cellars and making sure that they're not going to be open to any critters/vermin running through them. She's also visiting the farmers around the Dale and making sure that their winter stores are safe and sound and not open to getting raided by mice, rats and other things.

She spends time tending to any hurts an ills that anyone has on her trip around the Dales and reminds people to contact the temple if they need anything before the snows start.

She also interviews any healthy young men and women in different parts of the Dale and recruits willing and hardy volunteers to check on people in the farms around their homes . . . especially after any rough winter storms.
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Trip is going from farm to farm checking in with the locals to see if their families need help patching a roof, collecting and chopping firewood, fixing wagons, milking cows, churning butter... whatever is needed to lend a hand to get the families prepared for winter, one family at a time.  He hasn't been seen keeping watch over central Shadowdale as a deputy for many weeks.
Back to top Go down
Razgril

Razgril

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:27 pm

One particular afternoon three people go help stock grains, carry sacks and prepare bundles of hay and other goods for the winter storage: A tall, attractive, black haired woman who could easily be identified as Bryanna, a dark skinned, stern looking, bald headed man known as Ashan, and a plain looking, talkative man known as Mordecai.

The trio spend the whole afternoon and the early hours of the night toiling dilligently, working together rather efficiently as they chat away about many things. The apparent topic of interest of their chatter seemed to be what Shadowdale needs to be a better place, and how the actions of the populace at large end up affecting how things happen sometimes more than the actions of a few leaders.

Once done with the work, the trio heads off towards the Old Skull Inn, in search of some well deserved rest and nourishment after an afternoon of menial, hardy, but vital work.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Speaking with the Watchful Sister outside the Orphanage, she hands her what little she has, handing over her coin purse,Sophia freely and willingly donates 1019 gold. She woud then wander through the Gardens speaking to any of the Children she would meet, offering encouragement and aiding them in their endeavours

Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Panting , Sophia approaches the Watchful Sister Ana, almost in tears. Holding a Heavy satchel of jingling coins, she hands it to Ana, this is for the Orphanage, generously donated by Zarrall. Should Ana ask how much is to be donated, Sophia would tell her Fifty thousand coins
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 am

*Receiving the donations Julia prays for Sophia and her friends*

Blessed be your path child, and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:26 pm

[i]Leaving the Campfire in Central Shadowdale, she is hurriedly approached by a dwarven woman, unknown to her. After explaining to Sophia about the Fallen woman in the Barn above the Goblin Warren Sophia rushes to the Barn and . . [/i

House of Plenty looking for staff additions Wu2vd5
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Alone, she weeps in the gardens, unknowing that she could at any time be run from Shadowdale. Earlier that morn Sir Hezakia had donated gems to the Temple and Orphanage. But no, sh sits by the miniature shrine to Chauntea, watching th Children at play.
Back to top Go down
Muyassar

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:49 am

A tall, slightly frostbitten hin visits the temple's grounds, patiently waving away the concerns of the local healers.

"I'm fine, trust me," she says, showing no discomfort whatsoever from her apparent malady. "I heard that this temple is looking for staff, and while the notice did not explicitly request or welcome students of the arcane, I nevertheless thought I ought to offer my services."

Asked why, or how, she has the following to say:

"Yondalla and Sheela Peryroyl both hold the harvest and nature's bounty sacred, so helping this House of Plenty in providing for its community is simply my way of honoring their example to all hin. My studies in cold magic might allow, with some time and research, me to provision the temple with particularly effective means of storing food for lean times, or effective wards for the gardens of the faithful. A particular interest in conjuration might allow for the local furnishing of cold-resistant seeds or livestock, in coordination with your staff druids of course."

She shrugs and smiles.

"If any of this interests you, feel free to seek me out around town. The name's Meri Larkspur."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Plenty looking for staff additions   House of Plenty looking for staff additions Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Plenty looking for staff additions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next