Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Renovations at Silverhand Manor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

Renovations at Silverhand Manor Empty
PostSubject: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 pm

*For the last five days the earth genasi called Onyx has been going back and forth between the House of Plenty and the ruined Silverhand Manor.  Today would be different, as she sets up a camp behind the manor in the gated area now.

She can be seen dragging out many spider corpses into a pile outside the town near the woods, creating a burn pile for later.  When the spiders arent harrassing her, she would be seen attempting to drag out ruined furtniture and torn carpets and putting them in their own pile in the back of the manor.  Inside the house, the genasi can be seen cleaning webs, sweeping with a broom, and keeping the torces lit, only to be harresed by endless waves of spiders.

Onyx works in an automated matter, stopping for little save the spiders or random adventuers who stop by, and then when dark to rest in the tent.  She asks for no help but accepts it if given, and when asked why she is doing all of this, she would state that she wants the spirit of Sylune to pass on, and she believes doing this would help her do so.  If someone tells her this cant be done, she sturbornly states "Unacceptable", then continues her work.

Every night she rests, a small pile of Shadow Mandibles that sits next to the tent slowly grows every day shes there.*
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 pm

As Onyx is working, one of the guards happens by. He stops and watches for several moments before wandering up to the genasai.

"Parden me, but ah, this House belongs to tha Silverhands... do you, ah... have permission ta be removing their stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:18 pm

*The Genasi would stop and stares at the guard with jet black eyes for a few moments emotionless*

"No." *Would be the only reply*
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:39 pm

The guard seemed to frown at that. "Hmmm... well... you, don't look much like a Silverhand, so ah... if ya don't have their permission to remove their stuff I'm gonna have to ask you to stop."
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 pm

*Stares at him a moment again with creepy intimidating stare of expresionlessness*

"What about the spiders."
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:20 am

"Well, we don't want them overrunning the town or getting in numbers too big to handle, so we don't mind adventurers goin' in ta clean them out." The guard replied. "Just ah... leave the broken furniture bits and their personal stuff inside, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:02 pm

*Stares at him a moment*

"Understood".

*Then promptly goes back in, leaving the guard without any other discussion. Although Onyx no longer tries to clean the manor up, she does continue her campaign against the evil spider menance.*
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:35 pm

"Ah... thanks!" He calls to her as she walks off, looking a bit confused. He stands and watches for a bit, just to make sure she wasn't going to continue removing the personal effects of the Silverhands. Once he was sure she wasn't, he nodded and continued on his patrol.
Back to top Go down
Donath_Wolfbayne

Donath_Wolfbayne

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 am

A very old man in red robes leaning very heavily on his walking stick approaches the Silverhand manor very slowly. He stops near the pillar just as earth genasi walks inside leaving the guard out by himself.
Donath leans up against the fence and looks towards the gaurd before clearing his throat and asks "What was all that about young man, do they need help?"
Back to top Go down
DM Asynja

DM Asynja

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:46 am

"Don't know how strong she is, seems ta be able to take the spiders just fine on their own." The guard shrugs. "Guess you should ask her if she needs help, just ah... don't be taking out anything that belongs to tha Silverhand's, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Donath_Wolfbayne

Donath_Wolfbayne

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:52 pm

The old man looks a little amused at the comment before replying. "Me? I'm just an old man getting some fresh air out of a stuffy old temple. You on the other hand" He looks the guard over who is obviously quite younger than he. "You seem to be a strong young man, you should be helping young ladies that are in need of assistance, it's how you get the ladies you know" He gives a cheeky wink and a small smile purses his lips.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm

*After many days, the Earth Genasi slowly walks down the road towards the center of town.  Her armor is battered and clawed apart, even a piece from the back falling off on the road.  Only the shaft remains of her warmace, destroyed in battle.  Exposed skin has small cracks in them, apprently the regenerations from her rings no longer able to keep her healthy.  One would think she had just gotten away from the hells themselves.*

*She doesnt respond to anyone, slowly making her way to town with a determined grimace.  She makes her way to the House of Plenty, walking in and past the main area to the gardens without stopping.  In the grass, the shaft falls to the ground, and she then goes herself, making a heavy thud and falling into unconsiousness.*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:46 pm

*The High Harvestmistress received word from the Field Guardians that Onyx was there, she goes to speak with her and seeing that she is resting, just gently touches her forehead and casts Greater Restoration. After that, she asks the novices to go to the kitchen and talk with the cook to prepare a full meal to the female Warrior and deliver to her in the Gardens when she wakes up.*
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:50 pm

*After over a day of sleep, Onyx finally wakes up and sits up slowly. She looks herself over and decides to sit and think for a time, and also accepts the food brought to her with thanks*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

*Visiting Onyx later in the Gardens Julia asks her*

Now we have to provide you a new Weapon my dear,

What do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:05 am

*Onyx considers the question in her ussual slow and paced manner*

"It matters not. My stregnth of arms was not enough to help the spirit of the mannor. I have failed in my oath to help her."
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 am

There are many things in life you'll realize that can't be solved by the strength of arms, for more that you want and put your heart and soul on it my child,

You would have failed only if your original purpose wasn't true, what I'm sure isn't the case, our Great Mother is pleased and proud of you,

That "Spirit" is much more than the eyes can see and is far beyond the help mere force can provide, many have tried and failed,

Relax my dear and go say your daily prayers, you'll feel better after that,

And think about the weapon, the material and enchantments you need, the Dales are a dangerous place and you'll have many other challenges to face.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:50 pm

*onyx considers the idea*

"I must think opon these words. I will go now."

*onyx goes to one of the garden attendants for replacement clothes to take off the ruined armor. Then heads to the main statue to pray. After the prayers are done as Julia had shown her, she sits and watches the statue.*

"Is this what my father wanted me to understand?" She would say to herself. "Why am I different from the others..."

*Onyx sits in solitare for a time to think*
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 am

*The High Harvestmistress smiles and leaves her alone with her prayers and thoughts, faith and self knowledge must come from inside, not something imposed by external factors. At sunset, during her daily prayers in the Temple's Gardens, Julia includes Onyx name in her claims.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renovations at Silverhand Manor   Renovations at Silverhand Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Renovations at Silverhand Manor
Page 1 of 1