Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[OOC] Shadowdale Laws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allinor

[OOC] Shadowdale Laws Empty
PostSubject: [OOC] Shadowdale Laws   [OOC] Shadowdale Laws EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 am

Okay, I get so much OOC information from people regarding the laws. Which I understand completely.
There is a problem with it though, either one, someone is dropping the ball on the laws. Or two;
those that continue to inform me, are wrong. That which I speak of is the law regarding masks, while I
understand that you should remove any if asked by an official, and at the gates. I also understand
that you're allowed to wear such, and have yet to be told differently by a guard IC. For now I believe those that
would help me, but it doesn't help me on the RP end, or leveling for that matter. I sit outside the Dale
as a new character, simply because I wish to RP him to a T. It is how the character would act.

To sum it all up, if I could get some clarity on the subject of masks? I would greatly appreciate it, and
perhaps update the signs in town if the law has changed? New characters can only believe what they see,
and it would be nice to know the limits of what they can do.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Shadowdale Laws   [OOC] Shadowdale Laws EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 am

SD is being rebuilt (IC and(!) OOCly) and thus things are naturally not always clear.
Hopefully the sign inside the game will change very soon.

Masks are not allowed inside the city as decreed but the Sherif of SD.
We'll probably make an announcement about that in this forum very soon, so meanwhile if a DM tells you to remove your mask, do it without questions please and understand the situation.
Back to top Go down
Allinor

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Shadowdale Laws   [OOC] Shadowdale Laws EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 am

Certainly, but I'll just have to go hang around Freehaven instead. Bye-bye Shadowdale. Smile

Appreciate it, DM Light.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

DM Light

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Shadowdale Laws   [OOC] Shadowdale Laws EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 am

Yes sorry.
Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Shadowdale Laws   [OOC] Shadowdale Laws Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Shadowdale Laws
Page 1 of 1