Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the thane of ironhouse clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

A letter to the thane of ironhouse clan Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the thane of ironhouse clan   A letter to the thane of ironhouse clan EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:57 pm

a letter is delivered to the ironhouse halls to guard who was asked to give it to the new thane.. the letter is sealed in a mithral tube with a blueish silver wax embedded in the wax is the signet ring with the initials B.M in an elegant flowing elven runes.

the letter is written in blueish ink in an elegant flowing elven script it reads..

Thane of ironhouse clan,

I feel we have met on a few occasions though my memory may lapse at times of such.. I wish to discuss a few things with you should you so grant me some of your time.. I also wish to speak to aerindir as well on specific matters and wish another ironhouse member be there at the same time.. so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone and have you there as well as he..

as I am unsure also of most of the intimacy of dwarven culture outside my own interactions with such..

I also wish to speak to you privately after words in hopes of striking a deal of some sort for a different reason.. it does envolve an old deal I once had with the original thane and a few other members long ago.. as my absence as well I have no doubt allowed this to deal to end. I wish to see if another can be struck between us and what it would take..

please inform me of a time and if needs be a place we can meet or I can take use to my place where I know we can speak freely this one I would prefer..

my thanks for your consideration,

Lord Blue Mage
Back to top Go down

A letter to the thane of ironhouse clan
Page 1 of 1