Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bloody response

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

A bloody response  Empty
PostSubject: A bloody response    A bloody response  EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Within the old Tybold Mines leading to the Underdark, the body of the male drow Chagrin appears crucified to one of the mine's wooded supports, his hands held up by two black arrows with another in his chest. The body appears slashed by a large greatsword and conveniently missing from his shoulders is his head. At the feet of the body is a leather sack containing the missing head, a head which appears to have been scalped with a small parchment rolled up in his mouth.

"An eye for an eye you worthless bug worshipers, your pathetic race has no place out of your hole. I will hunt and slaughter all of your kind that steps past this notice, this is your only warning."
Back to top Go down
_Selvetarm_

_Selvetarm_

A bloody response  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bloody response    A bloody response  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:36 am

A bulky and imposing figure who just so happened to be passing the tybold mines before the recovered remains were taken would just shake his head.

" Why are they trying to stir up the hive when they can't even defend themselves yet... Young Egos."
Back to top Go down
http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/

A bloody response
Page 1 of 1