Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[OOC Question] Noble Houses?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muyassar

[OOC Question] Noble Houses? Empty
PostSubject: [OOC Question] Noble Houses?   [OOC Question] Noble Houses? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:22 pm

((Hi, I am mulling over a possible Drow character, and was curious as to the noble houses that presently exist in Szith Morcane (both Player-Made and NPC). Is there a list somewhere? If not, could someone kindly inform me on the subject?))
Back to top Go down
DM FOE

DM FOE

PostSubject: Re: [OOC Question] Noble Houses?   [OOC Question] Noble Houses? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

There are currently three houses sitting on Szith-Morcane's ruling council; Qu'ellars Dhuurniv, Zau'Afin, and Dabel'kith.

Qu'ellar Dhuurniv is the NPC house, it has traditionally not been joinable by NPCs but there is no specific ruling so it is up to Staff discussion unless there is something I missed. In truth it is more ideal for you to join the PC houses so unless you have good reason you should discount it as a possibility.

Qu'ellar Dabel'kith and Zau'Afin are the player run houses and there is currently a third PC house in the works (Teken'viir). Contact players in these houses if you are interested in joining any of them.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: [OOC Question] Noble Houses?   [OOC Question] Noble Houses? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:17 am

Hey there!

So for more info on the houses, or someone to bounce ideas off:

House Dable'kith has a few active players off the top of my head they are

Max Hatcher - current matron mother

Gandruff - long time Dablelkith and knows alot.

House Teken'Viir (not nobel status yet but on the way) we have a nice mix of players of all classes and levels, players to talk to:

Rickshaw - current Matron
Sporked - Knows her stuff and is very handy when it comes to ideas
shadowcraft - I play the House Item maker and enchanter so hit me up if ya wanna chat.

House Zauafin

in game names:

Mataya Zau'afin - Current house yathrin and leader, very nice person with lots of fun ideas and always happy to help.
Demo'loth Zau'afin - older player who is rather knowledgable and always full of great ideas and help.

House Jearle

this is a none lolthitie house often found on the surface, im not sure who their contact would be, but I can tell you that the jearlels iv encounter are all wonderful folks ooc and always happy to help. Also their keep just go a kick ass new update!

Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

PostSubject: Re: [OOC Question] Noble Houses?   [OOC Question] Noble Houses? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Shadowcraft wrote:

House Jearle

this is a none lolthitie house often found on the surface, im not sure who their contact would be, but I can tell you that the jearlels iv encounter are all wonderful folks ooc and always happy to help. Also their keep just go a kick ass new update!

This is a non-UD house ALWAYS found on the surface.  You could contact me or CDNSPR if you'd like to know more.
Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: [OOC Question] Noble Houses?   [OOC Question] Noble Houses? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:04 pm

i can pm'ed or found in game if you wish your character to join Qu'ellar Dabel'kith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC Question] Noble Houses?   [OOC Question] Noble Houses? Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC Question] Noble Houses?
Page 1 of 1