Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Gypsy Caravan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

At the Gypsy Caravan Empty
PostSubject: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Bryanna approaches the gypsy caravan, carrying a rolled parchment. She knocks on the wagon seeking Jay.

If she finds him, she greets him politely and asks he attend a meeting to discuss the matter of the Temple to Selune. If she does not find him she waits patiently for his arrival with the parchment.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 am

Bryanna continues to wait, sitting down by the fireplace and doing what work she can with what she brought with her. Patiently awaiting Jay's presence.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:51 am

Eventually, Cleo is seen hopping the rocks to the caravan he shares with Jay.

"Bryanna. What do you have there? Eviction notice? Or is it a secret?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:15 pm

a crunching sound would come from be hind them, if they looked behind them, sat down on the grass they would see Miss Lore, who had just taken a bite out of an appel, offer a polite nod, Lore would silently chew on her the bit of appel before slowing. "Hello" she would say politely, her ground hound grunt's pin on display.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Bryanna looks to Cleo.

"I have the missive in regards to the meeting you asked me to arrange. I need Jay's response."

Bryanna glances back at Lore then looks to Cleo, letting him decide who should be around the area.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 pm

"Jay isn't, um, likely to come around any time soon. But I can give him the note, if you like."

He turns to see Miss Lore. "Ah. Hello. In the meantime, maybe the two of you should talk about Karan and Miss Lore's ability to manipulate shadows. I'm sure there's a great place for you to
chat. Maybe the Dancing Moon? Or fireside in Shadowdale central?"
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

"When will he be be returning, Cleo? I can come back then to deliver the missive. I've also already discussed the matter with the Deputy, and will direct her to seek this 'Miss Lore' as a part of her investigation into the occurrences."
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 pm

"I couldn't really say. No idea, in fact. But I can and will get the message to him without reading it, so..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Lore would take another bite of her apple before nodding "Happy to help however I can, ill go find her.", standing up and heading off to find Karan.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:42 pm

"Cleo you yourself said he needed to handle this directly so I think it would be best if I talked to him in person. However... the business is no secret." She offers the parchment to him.

"It is just a missive informing him that there is still a desire to meet and settle the matter of his building projects of the school and the place of worship for Selune. I need to know some times he'd be willing to be available over the next fortnight so I can arrange this meeting." She hands over the document, which is politely worded to the effect she just described.

"Do you think you can have him send me his response in writing? Or you can just send for me and I'll come to take his response if he wants to give it in person." She takes a deep breath.

"Though Cleo... I need a response, that's an official outreach by the governing officials to try to settle this matter. If he chooses not to reply it will be taken as a outright rejection and the matter will be shelved indefinitely. Please don't let him do something rash? I can't keep trying to help him if he won't be reasonable." She smiles, giving Cleo a hopeful look while awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Cleo smiles, a little sadly.

"Bryanna, I can't 'have him' or 'let him' do anything. Jay will do what Jay will do, and my initial impulse was probably the best one: to stay out of it, this time. It just so happens that I've come around here more than he has, very lately."

He hands the letter back to Bryanna.

"I'll let him know you're looking for him, so he doesn't miss out on this official outreach to settle something he thought was settled moons ago. Whether he responds--or how he responds--is, of course, up to him. I'll be curious to see, myself.

Keep an eye on the place, will you? Shadows have fallen here. I make for Myth Drannor, and for sunlight. Good Day."

With that, Cleo turns and leaves.

Last edited by Archimedes on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:54 pm

"I understand completely Cleo.. I just hope going forward everyone is more clear in their communications and keep better records on things. I'll check in each day for you while you're gone."

She leaves as well after writing a little note and leaving it on the doorstep.

Mister Jay,

I have a message for you and am trying to reach you.

Bryanna
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: lessons in shadowplay   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Walking into Shadowdale, Lore would look around for Karan, if she finds her she would walk over taking another bite of her apple, chew and swollow before offering her a small smile. "Still interested in learning some shadowplay?"
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:58 pm

(on hold till hearing from staff about something i asked about it on jan 19th)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Gypsy Caravan   At the Gypsy Caravan Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Gypsy Caravan
Page 1 of 1