Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corb Returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 pm

After a long time is possible see Corb walking in the city again.

He is wearing the same blue clothes and carries a staff with him.

He goes to the Auction House and Finna's Store looking for recipes and gems.

Wherever he pass he talks with the citizens, does some tricks to make the kids happy, help the old citizens in some tasks.

He usualy asks how the city goes to all people that he talks.

"I've been spending my time inside the barracks. Are there something happening in the city?"

Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 pm

blue wouldn't see him yet as he is working on something and stays locked in work until often late at night.. at that time he would then go home and return to work the next day..

if blue would see him in the trips between the library and home he would stop and welcome him back and maybe fill him in on the undead and the mythal expansion over the lathander farms..

if blue doesn't see him he would most likely notice him if he shows up in the temporary set up for the tower in the library.. and do so then..
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:56 am

Well faern, in truth many problems are occuring, specially undead and drow ones, but it is good that you're ready to take part in the solution of these once more, be prepared, we have much work to do. I will have to visit Shadowdale, but I will be out for a mere few days, until we meet again and may the seldarine watch your steps.

((Consider this interaction happened yesterday before Nadin travelled to Shadowdale for the next days please))
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 pm

*to Nadin*
"It will be a pleasure help to hunt this "things".
If there are something that I can do while you travel, let me know Keeper Nadin."

*To Blue*
Hello Head-Master Blue. I heard about this undeads early.
I spent my time studing this last four months.
If there are something that I can do to the Windsong Tower let me know.
How goes our researches about the golens? Do you need some help with this?
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Insere there is, Lord Ryn'ja can make good use of aditional assistance, and tael Celedien needs assistance to perform patrols. Welcome back faern.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:01 pm

aye as the keeper said many thing need to be done assist with the patrols or help me in construction of golems either or will be fine..

I have one golem to complete for the one order and two more for the tower.. once I have paid for them.. the iron is in the boxes in the library..

we still need study the gong we retrieved the clothing from the one thing and crystals to research for building much to be done also a couple of spells we need researched and found..

for the city safety we should focus on the undead now we have you back and the studies of things recovered.. the crystals tho for the city as well as the spells are of less importance.. should you find time you can deal with them as you get to them..

should you decide to research the crystals send me a copy of your findings and try to get with neoras as well.. we are looking for the chemicals of the water speeding up of growth changing of colors a concentrated solution of chemicals to allow for self healing of buildings made with the crystals.. growing of entire buildings in this case we will need to find a way to control and shape the crystal as it grows..

this can be done as far as growing the crystal building but it would take a century or more to do so possibly speeding this up and not loose the self healing ability that comes with it.. also combinations of breaking the crystals along the faults so it breaks as we want are in the process or have been worked out for that you would need speak to neoras for construction using both crystals and metals..

neoras has samples he is working with as well as some samples stored in the temporary location of tower along with water samples for them..

spells needing research are glass steel and one the keeper mentioned its in reports some where..

the rest I think you know already other than the golems.. we are able to build two types of golems the main one is the iron golem I work on now the other is weaker there for less likely to be ordered..

if you read these reports please make note on the golems and take heed of my advice on the one I will not speak more of it in public..

as you see much we need to do we could also use more members so long as they pass their test and swear allegiance to myth drannor and the coronal.. I have little time my self to continuously guard and protect our works and research.. such is why I chose the location I did as only us three and those the coronal trusts most have access to this area..

so I leave it to you to pick and choose as you go and also keep up patrols and such as needed by the defenders.. *shakes his head as he walks off* much to do little time to do such got to get back to work..

*with that he heads back to work on the golem*
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:19 am

When Blue talk about the crystals Corb would consent with a nod and answer.

"
I'll do some researches about how to shape the crystals while they grow.
I'll let a letter to Neoras asking him about his progress and I will let him know about any progress I have.
"

Corb left a Letter to Neoras at the library.

Quote :

Neoras,

I am starting studying about the crystals too. I will focus my study how to shape the crystals while they grow and how change their colors magically during this process.
If you have some information about this, please, let me know.

Signed,
Faern Corb

Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:01 pm

blue would direct corbs letter to the lake where the boatman is so neoras can pick it up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corb Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corb Returns   Corb Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

Corb Returns
Page 1 of 1