Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*A scarred elf returns*

Go down 
+2
KnowingMeKnowingYou
FunnyHatOfDeath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FunnyHatOfDeath

*A scarred elf returns* Empty
PostSubject: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 pm

*He can be seen asking a few defenders about the goings on while he was gone, honest assesments of the interm keeper asking how she is doing their opinions etc. When asked directly if he will be returning to his duties he states simply that at present time he finds it unwise to pursue the matter. However, he continues to ask questions of the keepers and guards when he manages to corner.*
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:11 am

When Auryne hears of his long awaited return she immideately seeks him out... greeting him with a small infant half elven child in her arms. She smiles warmly and then hugs him with one amr... "its good to have you back, there is much to talk about" and them leads him back to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

Taeron

PostSubject: Re: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 am

As Taeron sees Auryne, her child and Wythran, he stops and watches them for a moment.

"So it's two things that went right now..."

He gives a faint smile, before sorting his gear once again and heading out on yet another of his patrols.

"Perhaps things will start to turn..."
Back to top Go down
Rotkreuz

Rotkreuz

PostSubject: Re: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 am

A man in black armour, with a wooden door strapped to his arm, is seen handing a note to the boatman. No words are spoken, no questions are answered. The note finds it's way to Wythran.

I heard you are no longer in Zhentarim prison. We need to talk.

•You Know Who
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:46 pm

A message comes from a bird with a message, seems the bird was send time and again with a letter adress to wythran.

"We need to talk for the good of both or group, I heard really disturbing rumors and news about the Black Archer and other things. I hope we can discuss fast.

Teu'Evaliir, Bardess of Eilistraee"
Back to top Go down
TrackerStormtrail

PostSubject: Re: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Tracker hears the news of Wythran's return but his duties safeguarding the recovered children keep him from greeting in person. He sends a messenger with a simple roll of paper.

Wythran

It is good you have returned. I will seek you out in time so we may talk in person. welcome back my friend and I'm glad Meleikki watched over you.

Tracker Stormtrail, Ranger of Meleikki and Mathor of Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *A scarred elf returns*   *A scarred elf returns* Empty

Back to top Go down

*A scarred elf returns*
Page 1 of 1