Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In search of a Deputy Mayor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hateful_Envy

Hateful_Envy

In search of a Deputy Mayor. Empty
PostSubject: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Tarik clad in his usual robes comes sauntering in to Shadowdale. His left arm in a sling and he has a slight limp clearly favoring his left side. He looks around for any signs of Deputy Mayor Bryanna or Deputy Mayor Kendra. As he continues his search heading towards the campfire, he stops and asks the usual guard that roams by the fountain.

"Excuse me, Sir. I was wondering if you had seen any of the Deputy Mayors around lately. I want to make sure the report of the incident at the docks was handled an if they had any further questions. Do you know where I can find them?"

He would wait for a response and if the guard had not seen either of them he would head to the campfire to ask any others that may be able to provide information or run into either of them if they are at the campfire.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Hateful_Envy wrote:
Tarik clad in his usual robes comes sauntering in to Shadowdale. His left arm in a sling and he has a slight limp clearly favoring his left side. He looks around for any signs of Deputy Mayor Bryanna or Deputy Mayor Kendra. As he continues his search heading towards the campfire, he stops and asks the usual guard that roams by the fountain.

"Excuse me, Sir. I was wondering if you had seen any of the Deputy Mayors around lately. I want to make sure the report of the incident at the docks was handled an if they had any further questions. Do you know where I can find them?"

He would wait for a response and if the guard had not seen either of them he would head to the campfire to ask any others that may be able to provide information or run into either of them if they are at the campfire.

Alexander, whom was -always- stationed at the wagon (Because justice never sleeps, aye?) would look up and at Tarik, grumbling.  The paladin would stride over, and approach the man.

"What's the issue?" He'd stare at the man with a minor frown, eyeing his condition. "I can relay the report to either Deputy Mayors. . ." The man grunted, awaiting Tarik's response.
Back to top Go down
Hateful_Envy

Hateful_Envy

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:49 am

Tarik would look to Alexander as he approached and dipped his head in his usual manner of greetings before any words would have been exchanged. When Tarik was addressed he would bite his lower lip a moment as if pondering something briefly before he would speak.

"Its about the two Cyricists that attacked me down at the crossroads. The incident took place last night. I was ambushed by two of them but dispatched both of them and turned them in but apparently the guards at the Black Hound compound are either corrupt or in need of new training as the two who where unarmed where able to escape. I wanted to give my report on the matter in person. As I know what they look like and who one of them is the other I don't know her name."
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:58 am

Alex would remain emotionless as he listened intently to the man, nodding occasionally. He'd grunt, then shifting to a heavy frown.

"Aye, them servants of Lies are tricky ones. . . I'll be sure to alert the Deputy Mayors, both of them, when I see them, or get off duty. Ye should get some rest however." He'd pat the man's good shoulder lightly.

"Justice is the most patient of all. No one escapes their past, and no one escapes judgement. Justice will be served, in your favour." Alex reassuringly spoke, with a firm nod.
Back to top Go down
Hateful_Envy

Hateful_Envy

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 am

Tarik would dip his head offering a light smile as he listened to Alex for a moment before he shifted a bit and grimaced after the patting not due to Alex's pat to his shoulder but the strain on his body that he was putting it under was becoming to much with the armor he had worn previously before coming into the town.

"Alright thank you, Sir Alex. If you could tell the Deputy Mayors I will give more information when we can meet. I will be at the Crossroads or occasionally I frequent here. I would appreciate it, Sir Alex. May your hearth never grow cold or the flame in your heart dwindle."

Tarik would turn and begin padding off lightly towards the temple muttering to himself faintly while offering a faint wave to Alex.

"First I should seek the priestess to tend to my wounds then go back to standing vigilantly by the crossroads for any more signs of trouble makers."
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Alex smiled faintly, though he dropped with smile shortly after, and nodded firmly.

"Mind the road." He'd grunt a departure; the sheriff then striding off to find the Deputy Mayors. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of a Deputy Mayor.   In search of a Deputy Mayor. Empty

Back to top Go down

In search of a Deputy Mayor.
Page 1 of 1