Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse Empty
PostSubject: A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse   A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 pm

A letter is sent to the Halls of Ironhouse. It is sealed with a wax sunburst. It reads in a simple script:

"Most esteemed dwarves of Ironhouse,

I have a strange request. I want to commission the creation of a crosier with the following properties: First, the shaft is to made of lead and plated in pyrite or Fool's Gold. Second, I want the crook to hold a sunburst design and to be inlaid with cut pieces of talc. Lastly, I wish the staff to be enchanted to give off light.

I understand the strangeness of this request and I mean it as no insult to your abilities, in fact I would trust only craftsmen  such as yourselves to work with such unorthodox materials. I will pay whatever fee you feel is fair for such work. If none amongst you are willing to do the task I will understand.

I ask for such because I have been recently made Monastic Abbess of my order in the region and it is traditional that an Abbott or Abbess should bear a crosier. Each person has their own created for them. Please respond as soon as you are able and I understand if you have more pressing matters at present. If none amongst you are willing to craft the item, I will understand.

May Lathander guide you along the Righteous Path,

Abbess Imesah Qireb"

//I'm perfectly willing to spend the lesser token to get light on a staff, but I wanted to rp out the creation of the item
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

Grendel03

PostSubject: Grendel is on guard   A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:21 pm

While standing on the bridge, guarding the gates the letter reaches him and he reads it.

"Well she is a friend o the clan . . ." *mumbles to himself* "We can do that but I cannot leave my post".

"Get me a messenger and return this message to her" he annouces to one o the guards.
He scribbles a quick note:

Letter received and understood. Meet me by the Bridge of Ironhouse, there we can talk and I will see what what we can do!

Signed

Grendel Ironhouse, Elder and Forgemaster of Clan Ironhouse
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse   A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:23 pm

When Imesah receives the note and when she has time she makes her way to the halls of Ironhouse.

//Would you prefer to do this in game or via the forums?
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

Grendel03

PostSubject: Re: A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse   A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

//Id love to do this ingame. Any results could be posted afterwards
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse   A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 pm

A meeting takes place on the bridge outside the halls of Ironhouse:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

In the end, Grendel promises to make the staff in exchange for a favor at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse   A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse Empty

Back to top Go down

A request for the Dwarves of Ironhouse
Page 1 of 1