Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves

Go down 
+2
KnowingMeKnowingYou
jalmynar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jalmynar

jalmynar

Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves Empty
PostSubject: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 am

Two wagons enter Myth Drannor, the first lead by Laurent carries about a month worth of foodstuffs for the refugees. The Second lead by Valtore carries iron breastplates, shields, spears, and shortswords for about 200 soilders. With a friendly nod they hand over the wagons to the people in charge of the training and suppling the refugees then head back out of the city.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 am

Auryne welcomes the dwarves and Laurent and makes sure all get a good mug of ale before leaving. She will drink with them to the glory of the Ironhouse Clan and offers them a her gratitude for their help.

After they left she will make sure the weapons and Armor reach Arms-Captain Karovir so he can distrubute them among the Militiamen who are ready to wield real iron.

She also meets with Zulon to plan the distributing and storage of the food.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am

When offered Ale the pair politely refuse. Neither of them drink anything harder then juice or water. They do nod to her as she drinks the ale.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

Auryne mutters to herself as they refuse the ale.. "mmh darn how could i forget you dont drink Valtore, though you do dissapointment me Laurent!" she winks at both

"Well the mugs are filled, would be a waste now would it? I will sacrifce myself to empty them then! oh and of course i ll get you some fresh honeyed water for your thirst and your journey back"
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Karovir would welcome and thank Valtore and Laurent for the delivery. "It's not even my birthday. But thank you that is exactly what they will need: Food and steel. Why don't you come and visit us and actually see that you gave your equipment to true warriors." He then steals a mug and goes to introduce the refugees to their new equipment.
Back to top Go down
Fflar

Fflar

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Fflar approaches to welcome Valtore and shakes his hand in the human manner.
[i] I really appreciate your commitment to Myth Drannor and to all that is good.
May your clan live and prosper as your ancestors once have.
Back to top Go down
Ghael24

Ghael24

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Laurent gives a warm smile to Auryne. He refuses her offer of ale politely, but gives her another smile in thanks. He looks fondly at her as she drinks the mugs of ale.

When Laurent's good friend Karovir comes to inspect the weapons, he turns from smiling to Auryne and greets him briefly.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Nadin aproaches the group and respectfully greets those present

- Once more the Ironhouse Clan demonstrates much nobility in acts, and as many times before, a great commitment with the alliance. I have no words to express how I personally apreciate your acts, but in the name of all who were and are being benefited by your valorous attitudes, I offer you a heartfelt thanks.

- As a note, I have been helping Arms-Captain Karovir, when possible, to do training of these men, and I can assure that your gift will be of great value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves   Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves Empty

Back to top Go down

Wagons from the Ironhouse Dwarves
Page 1 of 1