Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend

Go down 
+4
wemic
selenden
Slartibartfaß
DM Carbuncle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend Empty
PostSubject: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:19 am

a notice is put up near the slave market in Freehaven

Quote :
Hereby we make it known that the House of Coins in Freehaven is now hiring mercanaries.
You will be serving with the Freehaven Militia and helping to defend the high holy House of Coins and the free trade community.

inquire with Investor Tellin of the House of Coins or Captain Karstarkh of the Freehaven Militia.

we also call all faithful of the Merchants Friend to join us Waukeenar in defense of our Holy House.

signed
Investor Tellin of the House of Coins.

P.S: Mercenaries with knowledge of Undead prefered  

Last edited by DM Carbuncle on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slartibartfaß

Slartibartfaß

the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:37 am

Andris is knocking at the Temples' door soon after this announcement. If someone opens, he simply states:

"I heard of your call for the faithful. I'm but a humble priest of the Trade Mistress, but I'm here to do what's necessary. Order and I shall obey."
Back to top Go down
selenden

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:47 am

A merry Gethein Gawedha enters the Waukeen Temple in Freehaven, and, for the first official-looking person he meets, he performs a little song and dance.

"In light of the troubles that impend,
a friend of a friend of the Merchant's friend
has heard your bidding to defend
and brings what hope which Lliira lends."

His quiver is well-stocked with arrows, and his pack is full of drinks.
Back to top Go down
wemic

wemic

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 am

*Archy had been toiling for days in the Freehaven Enchanting Halls and heard news the Waukeen temple was in need of hired blades.  He rubs his should and looks down at his calloused hands, sets his smith hammer on the bench, and walks to the Temple... to the guards at the door he speaks --*

'Ullo thar lads 'n lassies... I Archi of the Holy Crafthouse pledge me aid ta ya in this toime of need.

*he grins with one eye slinted*

Fer de roight price, a course... Where be this Investor Telling then, aye?
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 am

as the faithful come to the House of Coin in Freehaven.

A young priest in richly decorated golden robes welcomes them.

"Friends, Brothers.. I am Investor Tellin, i am grateful that you heard our call for help.
You may have heard that our Temple is in grave danger with the undead army lurking in the nearby Hills. As if that wouldnt be enough our Holycoin and Spender have been brutally murdered and found dead, so it has fallen on my shoulders to lead this temple through this crisis.

If any of you have the holy gift of the Merchants friends i would like you to assist our other priests in making Holy Water for the Militia. If you have other talents to offer to bolster our defenses i am open to your suggestions..

again, i am grateful for your presence and i am sure the Merchants friends will take notice of your deeds."
Back to top Go down
wemic

wemic

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 am

*one eye narrows*

Ya trade food and supplies wit dem drow th' other side a that there tunnel along wit slaves? If ye don't , I suggest ye start. I've seen wots above an thus far it remains totally unchallenged. Oi'd be preparing fer a long underground seige if ye plan on stayin. And unless Waukeenite's has a taste fer cannibalism... ya probably wanna sort out a steady food supply rite quick!

If it twer me in charge... i'd take them heavy liftin golems ya got standin all around doin nuttin, and make em dig a mote up der. Fill th' mote up wit pitch. When all hell breaks loose... light 'er up.

*grins*

I'm the 'light-er-up' fella if ya need one... otherwise, think might be time fer me ta git while gitten's good.
Back to top Go down
Slartibartfaß

Slartibartfaß

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Andris nods.
"Using alchemy and the blessing of The Lady is something I can easily do. Just tell me how many of those vials you need. Oh and I'd be able to assist with mithral armours, too."

A grin appears in his face.

"All just depends on the right and fair price."
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm

*she would visit the temple as the arrives to the city.Walking in with her heavy armor, which seen a lot of battles, obviously and her blade and shield strapped to her back , Sandra would ask around for Investor Tellin.*
Back to top Go down
selenden

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Gethein answers in his sing-song joviality.

"I'm more than glad to lend my voice
and dance and drinks to those downtrodden.
If it comes that there's no choice
but war against the restless Rotten,
count my bow in your defense,
for I will stand beside you, friends!"
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:30 am

ShinigamiGod wrote:
*she would visit the temple as the arrives to the city.Walking in with her heavy armor, which seen a lot of battles, obviously and her blade and shield strapped to her back , Sandra would ask around for Investor Tellin.*

the Investor would be happy to see another Merc arriving

"You look like a promising candidate. Talk to Captain Karstarkh of the Freehaven Militia, he will assign you to your duties."
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 pm

*After being hired, Sandra could be seen standing on guard of the settlement at night, fighting alongside with other mercs and volunteers.Most of the free time she spends either sleeping or drinking in the taverns on the lower level.Sometimes she takes short trips to Shadowdale to get potions and scrolls*
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:51 pm

A masked figure in red robes, holding a staff designed like the shape of a red dragon walks up to the temple, seeking out Investor Tellin.

"I hear you require aid against the dead. I've been living in this city for some time and would very much like my enchanting business to continue. I offer my arcane talents to your service."
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Tellin turns to the masked figure, and looks him up and down.

"If you are an able wizard we might have some use for you indeed. Do you have a Name my friend?"

to Andris:

"Of course you will be reimbursed for the work you do. Like all faithful aiding us in this times of Need.

He adresses the others "this goes for all of you of course"
Back to top Go down
ChiFlav

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 pm

After speaking with the Khazark, Kalin visits Investor Tellin to ask if the House of Coin would be willing to loan Kalin a few of the enlisted mercenaries and fund a mission to gain more information about the undead. He would explain the plan in private, going into as much detail as the Investor wants.

// PM with details sent to Carbuncle.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 pm

"A wizard I am indeed... As for name, I avoid such things... But if you require one, I suppose Hector will have to do."
Back to top Go down
M-Code-M

M-Code-M

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

*A man in plain clothes approaches the temple... no doubt a familiar face to the priestess there.* *He'd dip his head respectfully.* Could you help put me in touch with an, ... Investor Tellin, please? I believe I could be of service...
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 am

AsuraKing wrote:
"A wizard I am indeed... As for name, I avoid such things... But if you require one, I suppose Hector will have to do."

"Hector then" The young Priest replies "I am Investor Tellin the current Head of our House of Coins, please meet with Captain Karstakh of the Militia. He will tell you how you best can help with our defenses."

M-Code-M wrote:
*A man in plain clothes approaches the temple... no doubt a familiar face to the priestess there.* *He'd dip his head respectfully.* Could you help put me in touch with an, ...  Investor Tellin, please? I believe I could be of service...

The familiar man would notice that Overgold Janla he would´ve expected in the Temple is not present

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

The young Investor would smile a bit " I see the Merchant Friend sends us more help everyday now. We will still turn this Tide back i tell you all" He looks confident, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend   the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

the Waukeen temple looking for Mercenaries and faithful of the Merchants Friend
Page 1 of 1