Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravossel's retribution

Go down 
+10
cdnspr
Skyiba
Lazydrunk
DM_Rook
Blutbadd
Verdana
Imyn
Serebane
Maiden of Loss
Lucifer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

Ravossel's retribution Empty
PostSubject: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 pm

(( Note: This is forum RP based for now, until things get more organized.))

*Ravossel takes over a public meeting room in House of Redemption, and sends letters out to. Lhanir, Amilmawiel, Ranya, Caption Starblade, Crypto, and his Wife.*

"" *The letter reads.* Pleas meet me in two days at House of Redemption in the public meeting room. The meeting will be about The Dark Orb in the ruined tower, and the walking dead that guard it.* ""

*Ravossel let's the door guards know that some of her fiends are coming over of a very important meeting.*

* On the given date on the letter, Ravossel sets up the meeting room, and waits for every one to join her.*
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Upon reading the message Ranya would set aside the time and make sure he ws t The Meeting
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 pm

When Asteria receives the letter, she rubs her jaw and grunts. She then reports to the meeting room two days later, as prompted.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Like with the rest, Lhanir would arrive on the allotted day, peeling back hood and mask as she entered the House's public meeting room. She stood to the side politely, waiting for the rest to gather while looking on with a patient, calm expression.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 am

Elektra sets aside time for Rav and cleans the meeting hall , arranging chairs and preparing snacks for attendees.
She looks forward to helping Rav deal with the Undead.
Back to top Go down
Imyn

Imyn

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:28 pm

imyn would help elektra with the moving around the chairs and snack preparing . . .
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:46 pm

*As each person comes in Ravossel greats them with a hug, and a smile. And a Thank your for coming*

Eletktra would you know if Crypto is coming? *The Ravossel looks over at Lhanir* would you happen to know if our sister will be joining?
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Elektra smirks   Ravossel's retribution EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 pm

"Well... Crypto ... Ahmmm.... Last I saw him, he was snoring with huge smile in his face mumbling something about a one legged sheep .... But... Assuming he wakes up , he will be here."
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Ima coming.... jeese... one legged sheep, really?! when is this Meeting Rav?
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:20 am

*Whith a soft smile.* The meeting will start very shortly Cyrpto, once one more persion showes up.
Back to top Go down
Verdana

Verdana

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 am

*A hooded woman armored in a form fitting armor, covered in leaves, enters the room, nodding to Lhanir and Ravossel*

I hope I'm not too late.

*Would smirk ever so slightly and sit next to Lhanir and Ravossel, not speaking too much but perhaps whispering*
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:52 am

Elektra greets each person, offering them a seat , as well as offering of fresh fruit slices , cheese squares , crisp sesame crackers, red wine, filtered water , and apricot brandy. She greets each by name , unless she is unfamiliar, and introduces herself with a warm smile .( char 30 )
After guests are served, she sets down the trays by the door on a stool for attendees to help themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:38 pm

*Ravossel smiles brightly as every is finally here at last.*

Verdana wrote:
*A hooded woman armored in a form fitting armor, covered in leaves, enters the room, nodding to Lhanir and Ravossel*

I hope I'm not too

*looks over at the hooded figure.* no your not.

*With a breath Ravossel  speaks.*

Thank you all for coming to this meeting *Looks to each person in turn.* we all may not get a long with each other do to what is sed about on the roads, bleaves, personal views, and actions.
*Ravossel posses for a moment* It warms my hart that we all can get put aside our differences for a grater common gaol.

Over the last few weeks I have talked to each of you about the Dark Orb and how I believe it can be destroyed. *Ravossel looks to each person once more.* This this meeting it's my hope that we, the living can strike a blow agents the undead legions that now plague lands, threaten our homes, and our lives.

*Ravossel takes another breath, be for going on.*

* Ravossel Looks at Lhanir, the hooded figure that sits by her.* The two of you, attack the dark orb with mass death wards, and power full mass healing magics long with the medical spell known as heal. While I have my spear planted deep inside of the dark orb, delivering a constant steam of positive energy in side of the orb.

Crypto, Elektra, Ranya. We'll need you three to keep the walking dead off of use while the three of us attack the orb. *sighs* if the Zhents do come down hope fully you can talk them down Crypto. With a small group like this with may be one or two, or so. Lhanir believes we can be in and out be for the Zhents notice any thing is up.

*Ravossel looks about to each persion.* is there any questions so far? Or dose any one have any thing to say?
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

*Ravossel looks to each person agen.*

To make sure we are all clear. The Dark orb is in a ruined tower. On a clif, that's on the slopes of Krag. Srounded by lesser walking dead. The lands in this place is shorowed by a red fog, that comes off of the dark orb.

*Takes a breath and waits.*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:06 pm

A pause followed before Lhanir chimed in, her tone as calm and thoughtful as per the usual. "I trust that, from your words, you know this to be the best choice in terms of removing the orb. That being said, if it does not work, is there a second course of action we might be able to take should the first option be unsuccessful?"
Back to top Go down
Verdana

Verdana

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm

*Seems to be listening to the suggestions from Ravossel, nodding at her as she thinks, then looking to the others for their reactions or suggestions. Content to just listen for now*
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Serebane wrote:
A pause followed before Lhanir chimed in, her tone as calm and thoughtful as per the usual. "I trust that, from your words, you know this to be the best choice in terms of removing the orb. That being said, if it does not work, is there a second course of action we might be able to take should the first option be unsuccessful?"

*Ravossel smiles with a nod.*

That's right, when I fouced the positive enters from a heal spell on to the dark orb it was weakend quite a bit, and it be came dormant when Ranay emptyed a potion of death ward on to it.

With the three of us focusing our powers on to it, that should be the end the Dark orb's existence.

And no I do't have a back up plane if this one dose not work. From what I gathered talking to a few mages. Positive engery kills negitive energy.

*ponders a bit.*

May be we can get a warlock to " eat " the conetion the dark orb has to the negitive engery plane. Which would cut it off from were it's pulling it's power.

*Ravossel looks about to see if any one has some thing to add tot his.*
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

*Then looks at Crypto.*

Crypto do you have any thing to, add or sejust
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Asteria remains utterly silent throughout the meeting and the barbarian seems entirely distracted. But, she rubs her jaw and listens, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 pm

"Hm." The druidess hummed aloud before continuing. "Then it would appear that is our only option. Unless there are others who might speak up before we move forward with this endeavor." With a quick glance about the room, Lhanir fell silent with the expectation that silence or another would answer.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am

Elektra listens , considering.
" First of all ... I have to wonder how this orb got there... As in who will we be making angry when it is destroyed... This is not a reason to avoid this plan of action... But best to know what we will create by this action...
Secondly... What is this warlock eating thing?
I want all of you to know that I am trying to use my powers to help all that I can, which is why this guild even exists... Explain this eating process Please."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:13 pm

White Rose wrote:
Elektra listens , considering.
  " First of all ... I have to wonder how this orb got there... As in who will we be making angry when it is destroyed... This is not a reason to avoid this plan of action... But best to know what we will create by this action...
    Secondly... What is this warlock eating thing?
I want all of you to know that I am trying to use my powers to help all that I can, which is why this guild even exists... Explain this eating process   Please."

How the Dorb got there is unknown. Odds are is was created, and the one that made it is more then likely long dead. That tower is but destroyed. As for who will be angry. *smerica abit* the walking dead of corse.

Ranya, and I did see a wraith trying to pull power from it. That was be for the two of use killed them, and helped two others pas back over to the other side.

*Ravossel shakes her head.*

Elektra if you do't know of it, or have dun it be for. It's better that you do't do it. It's simply safer that way.

*posses for a moment.*

Elektra how about Mist? He did say he could do some thing like this, but that was just in passing.

Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:34 pm

*Crypto had spent most of the last 5 days sorting out the last house ordeal in a never ending string of ordeals and shows up late as hell and not in terribly humorous spirits.*

Let me talk to the Zhents before you all go tromping all over their lands, blowing dung up, and causing a scene.

If you refuse and do this before I have this chance, you do this without House of Redemption authorization and whatever crimes you commit against foreign sovereigns you will have to take responsibility for and upon yourself.

My meeting with Zhent representatives will be further delayed because I have to spend the next two days in Free haven on a totally separate matter of extreme importance.

*Looks at Rav and coughs*
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm

*Roman, garbed head to toe in midnight violet leathers had been leaning against the wall, who knows how long, with arms folded and a bottle of something dangling from three fingers and a thumb*

Ravo... that this orb should be destroyed is a good idea and good work leading up to this. However, I think your execution plan is a bit thin.

Why do WE have to risk our necks for this?... and in such small numbers? Aren't the Lathanderites, Myth Drannorites, Shadowdalians all such modicums of holy gooey goodie goodness?!?!

Their already at war with the Zhents.... THEY have armies... WE have a group of 8 friends... did you really think this through?

Hell lets spend a couple hundred large and get some out of towners to try to do it. I know a few merc gangs from my travels.

*he turns to address Crypto*

I wouldn't advise talking to the Zhents about anything on this matter. Think about who sits on the 'high chair' up there. That fancy orb is probably Jack's personal mayhem generator. First, he likely won't let any of you near it... secondly, talking to him about it will just tip em off.... and TICK them off.

Make me some wands of these spells you wish to cast on this thing. Hell, I'll go in myself... toss a few spells and slip away like a fading memory.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:07 pm

halfcentaur wrote:
*Looks at Rav and coughs*

*with a slight cringe, Ravossel sinks into her chair some.* I'm sorry.  

*After a few moments of Rome's talk, and Crypto's. Ravossel looks at Rome.*

One if a army goes up there, they will move slower lot slower. And will have to deal with the walking dead, and will be seen as a invasion by the Zhents.

True I could have gone to the Laitherites, or Myth. But they are all ready dealing with legions of the walking dead, same as free Haven.

*Ravossel looks at every one in the room.*

We all have been attacked by the walking dead that are on krag's base.

THEY have attacked The Guild, THEY have attacked the woods, and THEY defile the natural order.

*Ravossel's sighs as she settles back down some what.*

Every one here cares about this, if we did non of us did we would not be here now.
*Looks back at Romen* magics on a paper is only a mirror fraction of the magics the crafter of that scroll can do. Pulse this is some thing you can't just haphazardly throw spells at and be dun with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravossel's retribution   Ravossel's retribution Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravossel's retribution
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Freehaven, Castle Krag, Dwarves and All Other Areas-
Jump to: