Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stresst

Stresst

Return Empty
PostSubject: Return   Return EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Well, looks like I'm back on DB Smile

For any who remember I played mainly as PC Ikiyo Tanaimutsu leader of Clan Tanaimutsu & Co-leader of the Fox & Crane Society. I also served for a brief period as an ADM.

During the time I was last active Ikiryo was involved with a lot of plot threads involving various guilds & PCs. My apologies to those that were left in the lurch by his sudden disappearance. Initially I just needed time away from the server as it was becoming stressful for me and after a while I was too busy in RL to make the effort required in coming back. I did attempt to return late last year, but unfortunately unexpected health issues arose that kept me off work & gaming in general until only recently.

So a bunch of my old friends are still logging in or have also recently returned (8 active guild members in roll call atm) and DB in general seems to have gone through a lot of changes for the better. I'm very excited about returning to the community after such a long time and will be trying to breath life back into the guilds I have left abandoned. The Fox & Crane Society was a great idea and gave home to PCs with foreign, fringe or just plain mysterious RP. Any players that used to be involved, or may be interested in becoming involved with the Fox & Crane Society please feel free to PM me or poke me IG Smile

on a side note I can't remember the last time I logged in and saw so many players on DB! it must have been years. am really happy to see such a thriving community going on. see you all IG
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/noisebleeder

Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return   Return EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 pm

welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return   Return EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Welcome back lad
Back to top Go down