Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

November Horror Event: The Bells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Vox
Assistant Moderator
DM_Vox

November Horror Event: The Bells Empty
PostSubject: November Horror Event: The Bells   November Horror Event: The Bells EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:18 pm

First Event: Sunday Nov. 16th 2pm EST

Event Timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=5&iso=20141116T14&p1=179&ah=2

Last edited by ADM_Vox on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FlokiFlannel

FlokiFlannel

PostSubject: Re: November Horror Event: The Bells   November Horror Event: The Bells EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Whoot! Can't wait I will be there! Or Bourtstag will... maybe for a while... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DM_Vox
Assistant Moderator
DM_Vox

PostSubject: Re: November Horror Event: The Bells   November Horror Event: The Bells EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Intro: Event 1

An old man with a missing eye and scarred face sits hunched over in the drivers seat of the caravan. He and his passengers wait to enter the gnarled woods before them. It is quiet, with the exception of the driver's wheezing. The single light of the caravan lantern piercing the darkness. The man speaks, shattering any previous small talk.

You are entering the Gnarled Wood. It is a place many remain. I will tell you this, in the hopes that it betters your chances. There is only one number there. From the moment you enter, to the moment you leave, there is only One. Everything you do reflects the One. Guard it close. Cherish it, and strive to uphold it. It is the only way you will reach your destination. When it becomes lesser, you become smaller. Small things are easily taken by stronger shadows. I cannot give the solution away, but I will give you this.

"No man is an island,  entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were;  any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Horror Event: The Bells   November Horror Event: The Bells Empty

Back to top Go down

November Horror Event: The Bells
Page 1 of 1