Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Event on Saturday November 12th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Selene

DM Selene

First Event on Saturday November 12th Empty
PostSubject: First Event on Saturday November 12th   First Event on Saturday November 12th EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:11 am

Hello all,

I was thinking of doing a low level RP event tomorrow night during the USA Eastern timezone sometime between 9 and 11 PM EST. I would love to see if there's any interest in it. I'm mostly looking for a small group of about 4 or 5 people that are interested in RP and perhaps using their imaginations a bit.

I'm mostly looking for characters anywhere from level 1 to 10. I doubt it'll be very long, it's mostly to introduce one of my first NPC's and to get used to the client. I type slow sometimes so I may also need some patience. It may be particularly interesting to characters that speak Draconic or have some knowledge about Draconic lore.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm still not sure on the time yet but I'd post by mid early evening tomorrow, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nonfactous

Nonfactous

PostSubject: Re: First Event on Saturday November 12th   First Event on Saturday November 12th EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:14 am

Hello,

I am very much interested in your event for tomorrow. Based on your introduction, I believe your style of DMing will compliment my Character's Play-style very nicely. I will be looking foward to it and plan to be on at those times.
Back to top Go down
Corsair

Corsair

PostSubject: Re: First Event on Saturday November 12th   First Event on Saturday November 12th EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 am

I'm in, most likely with Rose Beckett.
Back to top Go down
DM Selene

DM Selene

PostSubject: Re: First Event on Saturday November 12th   First Event on Saturday November 12th EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Thinking this'll be at 11 PM EST for those still interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Event on Saturday November 12th   First Event on Saturday November 12th Empty

Back to top Go down

First Event on Saturday November 12th
Page 1 of 1