Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark and sandy with a rock throne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

Dark and sandy with a rock throne Empty
PostSubject: Dark and sandy with a rock throne   Dark and sandy with a rock throne EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:26 pm

One night a lonely traveler has been seen walking from Shadowdale to the Daggerhills. After warding himself some, Karovir made his way through the desert trying to avoid the undead. A few caught him regardless but he destroyed them and walked towards the oasis where he once put a rock shrine for his god. Should it be destroyed he would rebuild it quickly. In any case he pours holy water over it, offers a prayer and stays there for a while.

Dark and sandy with a rock throne Nwn2_s10
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

Sylvver

PostSubject: Re: Dark and sandy with a rock throne   Dark and sandy with a rock throne EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:01 pm

If the lonely traveler makes his way past the throne again, he would notice a small rock placed upon it, tied to a scroll.

When unfolded, the scroll reads:

Quote :

Grey Wanderer.

I require your council, and perhaps your aid.
If you have yet the wish to stand against the undead, leave me word here or at the Crossroads throne, and I shall seek you out.

Kasia Diran, Order of the Red Falcon.

Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Dark and sandy with a rock throne   Dark and sandy with a rock throne EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 am

It takes a while until Karovir passes the shrine in the desert again due to the danger with all the undead around.

A few days later he places a message at the rock shrine in the crossroads:

"I shall try to meet you on the road, miss Kasia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and sandy with a rock throne   Dark and sandy with a rock throne Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and sandy with a rock throne
Page 1 of 1