Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the Temple of Chauntea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

Letter to the Temple of Chauntea Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Temple of Chauntea   Letter to the Temple of Chauntea EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 am

*Attis arrives at the Temple and drops off a sealed envelope with the words, "To High Harvestmistress" before leaving again. Within is a parchment with writing done by someone with an exquisite hand and an eye for artistry.*

High Harvestmistress Glamerie,

I hope the days have been treating you well. I, Attis Kostas, have been trying to find means to better help the people of this region. And I've taken notice of the Church's actions here to do so tirelessly, especially one man named Loric. From what I've learned of him, he is an honorable, kind and caring man; it was his noble character that first caused me to realize how selfless the Temple's clergy are in this region. As a result, He and I have been discussing matters, and I'm now interested in having the Shadowdale Development and Relief Effort working closely with the Temple.

Allow me to explain this Relief Effort, since we've only begun in our endeavors. We're people from across Faerun with the desire to help improve the standard of living within this region. With the immediate desire to provide medical attention to whomever requires it, promote cultural development, as well as provide for whomever may need of our talents. As of this time, our numbers are only a handful. We also have no base of operations and desire to work with others who're interested in assisting the people.

Which leads to why I send this letter. While I follow Sune above all others and won't turn from the Goddess, I highly respect Chauntea and the actions of her followers. I'd even consider it an honor to work with the Temple in helping this region. As by close cooperation, we'll be able to coordinate our efforts in aiding those in need. Though I've already said where my first and foremost loyalties lay, I'd still like a position within the Temple.

Should you find my offer intriguing and allow me to a place within the Temple, I'll then attempt to persuade others in the Relief Effort to work beneath the Temple as well. Or should you wish to discuss this further, simply leave a letter for me at the Old Skull Inn. I currently live there and will receive you response in little time.

With admiration and respect,
Attis Kostas
Priest of Lady Firehair
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Temple of Chauntea   Letter to the Temple of Chauntea EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:36 am

*Another letter is sent off to the Temple of Chauntea. Judging by the words "to High Harvestmistress" it's likely meant to be given to her*

High Harvestmistress Glamerie,

As it has been many weeks now since I sent my first letter, with no response. I feel that my last letter must have been lost or buried beneath what other writings the temple receives. So I'll keep this brief as you're likely busy dealing with all sorts of matters.

Several people, myself included, desire to work with the Temple of Chauntea in giving aid to the common person of Shadowdale. Those of us within the group have dedicated our lives to other Goddesses and Gods, but still respect The Grain Goddess and her clergy. We believe that by cooperation, we can be of better service to this region's populace.

Should you, or a servant of Chauntea authorized to speak on your behalf, desire to learn more about our plan to help out the region, you can find me at the Old Skull Inn. Or leave a letter there, and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Attis - priest in service to Sune.
Back to top Go down
cyurn

cyurn

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Temple of Chauntea   Letter to the Temple of Chauntea EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:12 am

*An acolyte delivers a response, written plainly and without decoration

Dear Sir Kostas,

The weeks have indeed been busy for our clergy and i fear there is no end to it in sight. You might have heard that the recent orcish raids and cultist attacks have left us with much to heal and fewer hands than ever.
I have been looking forward to a meeting with you. So far the time has not been there for this though.

We have heard about your effort and believe we have met and employed the help of some of your associates at various instances of need now. If at all possible, I would like you to attend one of our sermons so we can speak in person.
We hold service at dusk.

With Her blessings,
Glamerie, High Harvestmistress of Shadowdale

((Attis, we keep missing each other. Please PM me what times you can be online in the next days))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Temple of Chauntea   Letter to the Temple of Chauntea Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to the Temple of Chauntea
Page 1 of 1