Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for a key.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oilime

Oilime

Hunting for a key. Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for a key.   Hunting for a key. EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Wandering into the Arcane Schools Library, if allowed.. Kel would begin to rummage through book and scroll a-like.. He'd be over heard muttering, "I'll find an answer yet, that I will.", as he continued his hunt. Should any ask what he was searching for, he would give a straight answer. "Tasked to find a way to recreate an Arcane key, that I was.. To link the portal in the Dead Pits to that of a Banshee followers hide-away.. Seven Coordinates are needed.. That they are.." He'd then pull out the Journal and Necklace recovered from the dwelling of a Banshee follower and cross reference for clues..
Back to top Go down
Oilime

Oilime

Hunting for a key. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a key.   Hunting for a key. EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:22 am

After draining all of his personal resources and knowledge on both key and symbol, the Faern Kel'asz would finally go one step further in his hunt for the answers. He'd slowly make his way into the Sorcere and request a quiet corner in the library where he would not be bothered with his studies. Laying out the symbol found upon the mask and branded upon on of the deceaseds tongue he would then begin to cross reference.. All the while looking for hints on recreating a magical portal key.
Back to top Go down

Hunting for a key.
Page 1 of 1