Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Haunting Spirit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Hunting Haunting Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:45 am

Ivy sets foot in the Castle Krag Courtyard. She wears high heel dark green boots that cover her legs just little more above her knees. Her tops is a dark green winter coat with hood, that forces her long dark red hair to fall front of her shoulders and chest. In her left hand she holds a black furry purse, and in right hand she is holding hand mirror, looking into its reflection. Remind me again, why do I have to wear this? Reflection would make a different expression from Ivy as it answers, her lips moving, creating sound and image only Ivy can see and hear. It is important to leave good impression on those who serve Black Hand. And they live in civilization, if you just appear in your natural wears, they may not take us seriously. Besides you look great and you already learned how to walk in these. I would not guide you into something that I do not know you have a natural talent for. Ivy shakes her head and puts the mirror away, as she arrives at the inn in Krag, and opens the door to enter. As she land her foot on the wooden floor, the snow falls off from it, and her heel gets stuck in a hole of the wooden floor. With annoyed face she pulls her heel out and closes the door behind her. As she examines the interior she was never in before, she spots the bar and makes her way towards it, creating heel sounds with each step on her way. She arrives and holds her purse in front of her with both hands. She eyes Dusty the Barkeeper and speaks up with an "innocent" and playful voice. Good Evening. My name is Ivy. I came here to answer the summons of Incantioner Asher and the Arcane Tower, and if it is possible would you able to send them a message that I arrived? I could rent a room here and wait for their answer in meantime. There is a troublesome spirit or spirits here that I need to deal with, and the sooner the better. Ivy smiles and awaits for the reply to see if he knows anything about the spirits that need to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
DM_Rook
Head DM
DM_Rook

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:18 pm

The old barkeep is cleaning a glass as the woman approaches, he raises a grey brow at her request and nods.

"I can do that, Miss. 5 Silver for a night, meals cost extra."

Dusty would write a quick note, and pass it to a hooded figure at the bar who would scramble out into the cold night.

After which he would turn and pull a key off of a hook upon a board behind him and pass it to her.

"Don't lose it. You won't get another. The Incantationer will come when he can. So make yourself comfortable."

After taking her silver, he would go about serving other customers which would include roudy Swordhar's, a few Sternhelms, a Cleric of Bane who wished a quiet drink but who obviously didn't get what she wanted, and a few half-orc mercs.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Standing outside the inn, an old woman , with snow flakes in her silver hair and ice on the frayed ends , comes to a stop after tracking some one there. Her old eyes gaze upon the place... Krag.
"Banehold" , she would speak to herself with a self assured nod. Life alone in the deep woods had  caused her to nearly lose her inner silent voice.
   Looking down at the tracks again, she continues to the Inn.. Opens the door and enters ...
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:22 am

Upon meeting the man (in game) who required assistance, Ivy listened to his story and examined the weapon used to defeat the spirit, that apparently no longer haunts, at least for now. She would collect ectoplasm (if any) from the sword with her tools from her purse, and told the man that she will need time to study and examine before she can provide him more information. She took her purse, and on her way to her room in the inn, she offered nod to Rana.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:19 pm

When looking at the sword provided by the man, she would find that there was no ectoplasm left. It's likely someone else had collected what little was left on the weapon at an earlier time.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Rana would look at Ivy and the situation from halfway across the room. In her brash , wood folk way, she would speak out.
" Been a hoontin' yer steps. Ye strike me azza curious and clevar one. Doon't be ye offended by tha, I just doin' wha I do.
Ess thar somethin' with which ye needs help? I am a cleric as well as uthar talents."
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Ivy stops next to Rana and eyes her annoyed, not because of Rana's presence, but because of her job here. Hello Rana. I was hired to capture a bear spirit here. But I think I am being played for a fool. They hired someone else before me who collected the ectoplasm and now I simply have nothing to work on, or maybe there was no spirit at all. The victim said that he destroyed the spirit and has another "expert" investigating its presence in case it survived. However the victim is not the client as I was hired by Incantioner Asher. I am now on my way to update him with the case. Ivy shifts her weight on one leg and looks at Rana in eyes, obviously having poor hope that Rana could help anyhow, but at same time ready to accept any idea or advice at this point.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:06 pm

*A Very pale man would enter the inn. Wearing decent dark armor and possesing noble grace he would look over the hall.Noticing Ivy , he would smirk and come closer to them.* Welcome in the Castle Krag, spirit seeker. - * As you look in his eyes, you get a feeling that predator looks at you*
- My name is Raegar. Incantioner...-*He says this with obvious hatred as his eyes almost glare with red fires , revealing his true nature* - Incantioner Asher asked you to visit him in Arcane Tower. He is currently busy with something ....important so he cannot leave it for few days...*he would glare over Rana then* Hmm....And who is she?

Raegar:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:46 am

Ivy locks her eyes upon Raegar, admiring every spot of his appearance, especially his eyes, fully approving his true nature. When he gives predator looks, Ivy reveals smile, not minding at all to be his prey in her dark thoughts. It is pleasure to meet you Mister Raegar. Thank you for personally delivering me the message. I will make my way to the Arcane Tower, so I can see what Incantioner Asher desires. When Raegar eyes Rana, Ivy would look at her too, wondering how to introduce her.  This is ... my assistant, here to provide help on the case I am hired for. Her name is Rana, and her age and wisdom could prove useful. The sound of Ivy's word felt like Ivy does not believe in what she said, but she said it anyway to give Rana the chance of proving her wrong. There is perhaps some connection that Ivy has with Rana, a connection that Ivy doesn't really understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Haunting Spirit   Hunting Haunting Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Haunting Spirit
Page 1 of 1