Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Injured in the house of plenty.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arran Ryen

Arran Ryen

Injured in the house of plenty. Empty
PostSubject: Injured in the house of plenty.   Injured in the house of plenty. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:17 am

Lanan lay in the back room of the temple almost comatose. His old armor dented where no out right destroyed, covered in all manner of grime and blood. Fading in and out of consciousness he dreamed to himself.

"I am such an idiot...why did I stay? I am to weak...I know I couldn't defeat them. If they could fight a dragon they could certainly fight me. Stupid, I couldn't leave...I couldn't leave the knight or the hin or the dragon. I owe them all, it is my sacred duty I will not abandon those who risk their lives for others, even for worthless lives like mine...Stupid." As he blacks out once more.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

Greenboy3

Injured in the house of plenty. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured in the house of plenty.   Injured in the house of plenty. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:42 pm

When Vincent gets the time between patrols and other duties he would take brief moments at the House of Plenty to check on those recovering from the Undead assault. Giving any aid he can to the clerics in helping with the recovery.
Back to top Go down

Injured in the house of plenty.
Page 1 of 1