Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowed Figures

Go down 
+8
Lady Crankenstein
White Rose
StrawberryBlonde
jpetticolas34
Maiden of Loss
Fincaen
SaphyrBlaze
ADM_Revenant
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Shadowed Figures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:58 pm

The moon elven maiden, meanwhile, commands the archers to remain focused upon the enemy. She does, however, seek out mages on the roof to aid in putting out the raging inferno. Lia remains on the rooftop, vigilant upon any signs of movement. Her silver eyes focus upon the shadows as she keeps Gerhardt and Elektra company on the rooftop.

"That's likely wise for Gerhardt to be among his men. If I had to guess, this was a mission leading to something more in the future." Her eyes move to Elektra. "My advice would be to notify our allies once we are done here. The enemy is as much a threat to Shadowdale and the Cormanthor as they are to us. I don't suppose you have any spare ice spells to put out the fire, Elektra? I have storm magic but I doubt we wish to fuel the flame." The elf smiles sardonically.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:55 am

"Jerrek has provided us with a bird notification system... Messenger birds , so alerts can be sent between us. ( rp'd in game )
I am having an alert sent now. The Academy and Black Hounds are being alerted. I don't want to send birds for every little thing , or they will loose their importance. Lets consider this a test run if little else follows.
So far, the enemy is burning away the cover they need to approach us... I worry that if we leave the walls, they can pick us off.
I say cast on all flames within reach of the walls , but stay safe."

She then ponders , looking out at the fires.
"Hey... I wonder if spells allow a person to see through smoke ..? It's not the same as darkness , is it...
I wonder... If smoke truely blocks line of sight... Green pine burns with a TON of smoke ... Maybe we should set piles of that on fire to create a canopy of smoke over the Keep... Keep Sky Mages from casting down on us from up there... Ya... Make them come down in easy range of the archers ! ...
Advisors... Your opinions , please."
Back to top Go down
ADM_Revenant

ADM_Revenant

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:03 pm

The man fleeing to the north looked down and grit his teeth as vines began to wrap around his feet. Cursing under his breath the man did his best to remain calm and slash at the growing threat. It did little to nothing to help however, any he managed to cut away were replaced quickly with more. At least until something made them retreat back into the earth, he didn't question it or look to see how this was possible.

The last masked figure withdrew grinning ear to ear..
Back to top Go down
Eliseth

Eliseth

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Receiving notice that Misty Falls was under attack, Jerrek would gather a few of the more competent fellows and apprentices in the Academy, those that actually knew how to fight, and would take them with him to Misty Falls to assist. They would approach ethereally, keeping back from the inferno as they tried to find a way into the Keep without alerting any potential enemy of their presence.
Back to top Go down
jpetticolas34

jpetticolas34

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:33 pm

With the fires heating up and people dying Dicky slinks away in the shadows up to the direction of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:26 am

Ivy smiles as she sees her spell starts to work. But as soon her plants are being scared away and her spell end up broken by a mysterious crimson figure that helps her prey reach extraction point, Ivy makes a short gasp, unpleasantly surprised, watching the mage shift through worlds, but at least now she is no longer within his ethereal line of sight. Disappointed in herself from failing to catch one of the responsible for damaging nature, Ivy moves from her current spot towards the flames that the two were moving away from. With her mirror she draws a sylvan symbol on the ground, and begins a chant.

Water element, flowing free
Streem and river, lack and sea
Let thy power work the best
So my intent can manifest

The rune on the ground begins to glow white blue and begins to splash water over the flames that are burning the trees. Its drops begin to form into a female figure with glowing eyes, kinda resembling Ivy. A Water Spirit has been summoned to fight the fire that is consuming the trees and other flora. She floats and sings a sad song, as she uses its water magics to put the fires out. Ivy watches her, and then scans how much is she effective.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Up on the commander's tower, Elektra watches the water spirit work against the unnatural flames. Her ice blue eyes watch, amazed.
" Forces of the Dales are gathering. . . wicked and righteous . . . It seems Misty Falls is the anvil upon which powers will be forged. We fight for freedom !. . We fight for the right to serve the gods of our fathers and our faith. We fight for the days ahead, that our children will not serve Bane. It is not about the ground nor the stone of our walls, but for us , and the ideals for which we stand. Evil will pay a high price for arrogance, let us ensure it is more than they can afford !"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Figures   Shadowed Figures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowed Figures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3