Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADM ReRoll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM ReRoll

DM ReRoll

ADM ReRoll Empty
PostSubject: ADM ReRoll   ADM ReRoll EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:11 pm

MISSION:

To provide help and support for both players and staff alike. I am here to help with the tedious requests and run some fun events on down time.

Feel free to PM me anytime about anything. Weekends are my down days, so expect longer waiting periods then.

GUIDELINES AND PRACTICES:

I have a couple different things I would like players to follow and keep in mind if they find themselves in my events, or just wanting help in general.

Items: If you would like to RP using something or interacting with something you might have in your bag you need to have the item in your inventory. Or you need to craft the item from things in your surroundings (Appropriate rolls will be required).

Dynamic Events: I encourage players to think outside the box. Do things I do not think of, make me change the event in the direction you want. I will always try my hardest to make sure all events are done with blank paper, not pre-printed words. Do not hesitate to send me a tell with what you're doing if you want to be sneaky, or any other ideas you may have.

Event Sniping: I get it, the server can be dead sometimes. Joining my event might be the ONLY thing you can do, and that might only be possible by learning about it from a tell. As this is against rules, we all know it happens from time to time. If I catch you constantly "coincidentally" wandering into my events expect a one-on-one talk and being barred from future events.

Consideration: Have consideration for your fellow players. Do not bring an epic level to a low level event. (Feel free to ask to swap characters). Let others have a chance at the spot light. And remember we are all there to have fun.

PERSONAL REQUESTS:

I am new: which means I might do something that does not quite sit right with you. Feel free to bring these things to my attention AFTER the event is concluded as to not disrupt all the other players. I will be the first one to admit I do not know everything, and I would love nothing more then the chance to learn and make future events better for you and everyone else.

Remain patient and understanding: At times there will be multiple people all wanting to do different things. I will do my best to make sure everyone is heard and get's the same time in the spot light with their ideas. This just means you may need to wait a moment and perhaps repeat yourself from time to time.

CONCLUSION:

At the end of the day we are all here to have fun. I am still getting used to the client and settling into the groove of things. If you feel I did something wrong or out of place do not hesitate to let me know. If you have ideas, or need help, my door is always open for a PM or /tell.

Let's have fun together!
Back to top Go down

ADM ReRoll
Page 1 of 1