Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Bounty

Go down 
+4
AsuraKing
SaphyrBlaze
Gorebash
DM_Delirium
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Sergeant Sordoc, noticing the bounty will make a few inquiries as to who put up the bounties notes, who's providing the collateral for the bounty and for further details on the crimes. He doesn't remove the sign yet.
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

SaphyrBlaze

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Martin, during one of his in-town trips to resupply, notices the sign and rips it down with a silent anger, then heads straight for the office of the guard to inquire with a huff, "Who the hells put this up and since when is adultery a crime?"
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Cruven would look over one of the flyers and chuckle to himself briefly before removing one and pocketing it.

((This is assuming there are multiple, if only one, he would leave it posted and just walk away with a slight smirk))
Back to top Go down
Kvothe

Kvothe

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:27 am

Cyan Sage Kin'shael stands in front of one of the bounty note for some moments, unsure about how to react. Finally he turns back and mutters a few arcane words making the note turn into ashes while he heads firmly towards the guard's office with an unfriendly expression.

Once he gets there, he bursts into the office and demands a detailed explanation about what is that post about, and would also demand any proof they may have for making such an accusation.
Back to top Go down
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:30 pm

(I'll send you each a message this evening.)
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Being sat in the office waiting for his answers, he turns at the force of the door slamming open.

"Hey! Watch it, we only got them hinges sorted las' month. Wha's all tha fuss..."

He'll see Kin'shael storm in and shout.

"H-hey... oh, Kin...calm down, I be tryin' ta find out wha' tha fuss be about meself. So hold ya hippogryphs an' wait a tad."

He waves his hand over beckoning Kin to his bench in the room.

"Ya ain't tha only one in a wonder o'er them signs. We'll find out soon enough."

He mutters, "Gonna be problems an' politics lad, so calm down, afore ya end up wi' a bucket o water in ya face ta cool ya down."
Back to top Go down
Ambaryerno

Ambaryerno

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Gwemmegil reviews the notice when she checks the board, commits the description to memory, and makes a mental note to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe

Kvothe

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:41 pm

The lad frowns deeper and glares at the gnome as he asks him to calm down, just before stepping towards him and slam his right hand against the table.

"You want me to calm down? Are you 'telling' me to calm down!?"

Closing now his fists, clearly doing his best to not go any further, he continues.

"Are you trying to know what's going on? EVERYONE HERE SHOULD KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE HAVING THESE NOTES ALL AROUND TOWN, SORDOC!" He yelled, quickly rubbing his face with both hands as he realized the tone he just used to speak with the gnome, shaking his head after and lowering his voice again, though still sounding irritated.

"Whoever did this, is stepping out of here to talk with me 'right now'. I'm not moving from here until I know what proof they have to do such a thing, and so even a seargent doesn't have any info about it."

He would then step back a few steps and cross his arms, glancing nervously around, resembling a bomb that could explode at any time.

"...And I'm telling you, this is Angie who we're talking about. I'm not gonna be caring about any politics here."
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:02 pm

"Lad...bes' not get so annoyed."

Sordoc raises a hand and counts off his fingers.

"Wun, I be a sergeant, aye, but a Sergeant o' tha militia, it's out o' my jurisdiction, so I gotta wait fer tha official werd to come down.

"Two, this bounty may be lodged wi' tha guards by a third party, Not always convenient for payin' a bounty if ya always be adventurin' an so.

"Three, if it be third party, then it coul' be third party fer politicin' ta make, You know Angie's possition an' such... does smell a tad fishy.

"An' four, I knows ya a mage, an' be wi' tha guild, but threatenin' tha rank an' file, in front o' witnesses, may get ya time in tha drunk tank..." He cants his head to one side, "if tha's been finished yet."

"I know tha situation ya be in, lad... So cool ya head, an' wait fer tha paperwerk, afore I pick ya up an' give ya a dunk in tha horse trough outside."

He looks over to Kin with sympathy.

"An' wha' would Angie think, findin' out ya had ta spend a few nigh's in the drunk tank cos ya got a tad hotheaded."
Back to top Go down
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:54 pm

(Messages sent.)
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Sordoc looks at the note handed to him, and quickly reads through it.

With a thoughtful sigh, he scribbles down a few things on a piece of paper and hands it back.

"Tha's somewhat interestin'...confirmed a few thin's...now I got folk ta talk ta."

He looks over to Kin'shael.

"You comin'?"
Back to top Go down
Kvothe

Kvothe

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 6:34 pm

After Sordoc, the young mage is also handed with a list of information, so after reading through it he looks up at the gnome and shakes his head.

"No.. I need to look for Angie now. I... I'll see you later."

With a frustrated and irritated look, the lad dips his head towards the gnome and leaves quietly.
Back to top Go down
Z374

Z374

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:47 pm

The bounty had been unclaimed for the course of 2 months now. However after some recent events a moon elf approached the east gate of Shadowdale carrying the body of a Calishite woman. Sun kissed skin, black hair, light brown eyes and adorned in dancer's outfit. Had the Black Lion been defeated?!
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 9:19 am

That same moon elf jingles about on her way to the east gate clad in familiar purple and blue fullplate. The bladesinger known as Isiolia mutters to herself in Elven as she carries the corpse toward said gate. "What you do for friends, I swear. Mineva owes me after this." Lia grumps and mumbles to herself quietly but as usual, there's a hint of slight amusement to her grumblings. Once she arrives at the gate, she sets down the corpse and wrinkles her nose. Her silver eyes search for a nearby guard or sentry. "Hello? Anyone around? I came here to turn in a bounty. I could use some help here carrying this." The bardess looks down at the corpse once more in thought.
Back to top Go down
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:43 pm

The guards stationed at the east gate regard Isiolia with mild caution, given that she is dragging a body in tow. They look briefly to the body before ushering her by. One guard offers to carry the legs, the other remains behind to continue standing at his post. As you continue in, the guard assisting Isiolia mentions that it would be prudent to deliver it to the jail, where she will be rewarded after a quick autopsy for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:14 pm

DM_Delirium wrote:
The guards stationed at the east gate regard Isiolia with mild caution, given that she is dragging a body in tow. They look briefly to the body before ushering her by. One guard offers to carry the legs, the other remains behind to continue standing at his post. As you continue in, the guard assisting Isiolia mentions that it would be prudent to deliver it to the jail, where she will be rewarded after a quick autopsy for confirmation.

The elf smiles and thanks the guard politely for his aid. She carries the body by the arms through the gate and nods to the guard. "Could you please point me in the direction of the jail? I don't think I've ever been there." The bardess seems quite at ease and very grateful for the extra muscle. She mutters a bit more in Elven, something about being too old for this but if the guard heard it, it seems to be more of a joke than anything else by the expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

After being directed accordingly, Isiolia finds herself observed by the commonfolk passing by, those flanked by others whispering cautiously. It doesn't take much to figure that the gossip of adultery was more than enough to entertain the community, given how quiet things had been recently for them. The rest seem much too occupied with their daily routine to give the elf a second glance.

Making for the jail Isiolia eventually enters into one of the nearby buildings comprised of stonework and iron bars.. a stark contrast to the more welcoming homes and small market in the town square. The guard assisting helps long enough to plop the body down inside, leaving the elf with the on-duty constable. A balding man reaching the halfway point in his life, this officer of the guard simply regards Isiolia and her prize with a jaded scowl.

"What's the body for, lass? Bounty, I reckon?" He doesn't bother to give her time to answer as he pushes himself to his feet, moving to look over the corpse. Giving the hair a quick brush out of the cold, dead face, the guard grunts once and heads back to his comfortable seat. Clearly, it didn't seem to matter to him as much as one might think. "Right, we'll compensate you, just leave it here and then you can be on yer way. One hundred-thousand. Must be fun going out killing for a living."
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:02 pm

The elf would thank the guard with a smile and nod before helping carry the corpse through the town. She looks a bit weary as she eyes the gossiping townsfolk but keeps moving past them and doesn’t give them much of a second glance either.

She helps set down the body carefully and nods to the guard, expressing her thanks one more time before he departs. She then faces the man in front of her and stretches her back a bit, muttering something about being old.

Lia dips her head politely to the officer as she approaches him. “Aye, a bounty sir, for the adultery case.” She steps back a bit as he cuts her off and looks over the corpse. She would bite her lip a bit nervously when he wasn't looking but smile again once his eyes are back on the elf. She would look a bit amused at his last comment. “I suppose it’s a living, sir. I must admit, I never knew this town even had a jail."
Back to top Go down
DM_Delirium

DM_Delirium

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:23 pm

"Surprising, since there seems to be so much need fer guards here..." the gruff man gave a gesture to his nearby subordinate, who proceeded to manhandle the corpse. The balding officer jingled an overweight coinpurse, lofting it above the desk towards the elf.

"Right then, on yer way. Don't spend it all in one place," he grumbled. Unless given any other question or progression in conversation, the man seems occupied with his own clerical duties. The second guard drags off the body into another room in the jail for inspection.

(Will compensate you in-game at a later time, apologies for the lateness of a response.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bounty   New Bounty Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bounty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: