Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A non Zhentarim bounty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
musicmaestro420

musicmaestro420

A non Zhentarim bounty Empty
PostSubject: A non Zhentarim bounty   A non Zhentarim bounty EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 am

I will be paying five thousand gold for the Shepard of the baneites the High Inquisiter.. To be brought to me dead...Ten thousand if alive..

If you manage such a feat come find me at my usual hang outs..

The Kind Orc.

*an image is drawn of an Half-Orc holding up an axe on a cliff top with the sun shining on him*
Back to top Go down
TheKindTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A non Zhentarim bounty   A non Zhentarim bounty EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 am

*Any such noticed placed in Zhentarim territory will find it'self quickly torn down, while anyone putting up said notice in front of any guards will find themselves quickly apprehended.*
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Jesus

Sergeant Jesus

PostSubject: Re: A non Zhentarim bounty   A non Zhentarim bounty EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 am

*Attis reads one of these notices. And he can't help but think: what is the logical explanation for someone being able to - without getting caught - put all of these notices up in a heavily policed town full of Zhentarim soldiers, mages, and spies....*

*After a few moments, he walks away from the notice. That unanswered question going through his mind even as he leaves.*
Back to top Go down
nlyh

nlyh

PostSubject: Re: A non Zhentarim bounty   A non Zhentarim bounty EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:55 am

*Shalizeh can only imagine one of these notices to have been posted on the inside of an outhouse door, like other notices offering certain services. As such, she did not and will never see such a thing*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A non Zhentarim bounty   A non Zhentarim bounty Empty

Back to top Go down

A non Zhentarim bounty
Page 1 of 1