Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lothmass is coming.(OOC)

Go down 
+5
Gorebash
Jarxan
Hygge
gandruff
DM Morriarty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Morriarty

Lothmass is coming.(OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 3:50 pm

EVENTS.

ok folks i have chapter one of my campaign for you written

I need the following from every one

Play times:  Send me this here or via PMs with your GMT And availability of days.  i want to spreaad the love to every one I can.

UD faction / house Leaders.

IN PM:
i need active players, and role call of NPC counts and breakdown of there classes.  If you dont have Such already documented from a DM i will work with you to flush this out.

Individual players:
In PM  any unresolved plots..  outside of the Freehaven one.  that is a side thing i am working on.

I will try to shift things in my day once i have all this information to accomadate as many of you as i can with out getting fired or becoming an insomniac.
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Best day for me to be around are fridays. As we are coming into christmas my weekends are likely to start getting rather busy. Off the top of my head im booked up the next two weekends, after that might be able to arrange things if you need me.
If you tell me a weekday besides thursday in advance I should be able to appear for a couple of hours between 11pm-1am GMT
Back to top Go down
Hygge

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 4:36 pm

This weekend I can do (at GMT +1):

Friday (2PM-1AM)
Saturday: (8AM-4PM)
Sunday: (8AM-10PM)

Next weekend my availability is limited at best

Weekends after that I can be available inbetween 8AM- 1AM if it's scheduled 1 week ahead of time (caps at 10PM on sundays).

During weekdays my availability is:
Mondays & wednesdays (5PM-11PM)
Tuesdays (7PM-11PM)
Thursdays (7PM-1AM)
Back to top Go down
Jarxan

Jarxan

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:11 pm

I can play every week day but not saturday and sunday nights (after 1am GMT), at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:34 pm

I play usually after 10-11pm GMT to maybe 1-2am most nights.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 12:02 pm

like gorebash i'm free most nights from 9-10gmt till later
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Evenings US time.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 am

I have a varied schedule and might show up any day any time, but later eves are the most consistent times - after 10 pm central US time , until 3 am ish or when ever my face hits the keyboard as I crash...
At which time my char will appear to say cfhjgghgf

White Rose
Back to top Go down
DM Morriarty

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 am

Here ye here Ye,
I am sorry for short notice BUT:
GMT-8 1/19/2017
Some where between 15:00 and 17:00 i will run an event.
Fear not there will be many more for those not in this time slot.

This is an RP event. bring your long term, short term goals to the table.
This story line will test your lore  not just on setting but on the drow themselves.
Back to top Go down
DM Morriarty

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:37 am

Next event day is Sunday January 29th.  Time is determined by when I see people on and RP already in progress.  There are rumors to be heard from the UD players.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:18 am

DM Morriarty wrote:
Next event day is Sunday January 29th.  Time is determined by when I see people on and RP already in progress.  There are rumors to be heard from the UD players.

would I be safe in assuming it will take place some time in the us time? just trying to work out if ill be abck home from work for this >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DM Morriarty

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, I will be on randomly throughout the day,  planning to start GMT-8  Aprox 11:30 to noonish.
When I log on i want to find people already In Ud Rping  because many characters have different pieces of the puzzles and getting this information from each other is part of the plot and determines how it unfolds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lothmass is coming.(OOC)   Lothmass is coming.(OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lothmass is coming.(OOC)
Page 1 of 1